Sign in to follow this  
Epgd

Throttle Quadrant- first glimps..

Hi Chris, 

can you share some graphics, fotos, concepts or something else how Throttle Quadrants can look ?

brds

Martin

Hi Martin

It is a bit early yet. The internal mechanism is designed but the final design is not finished. If I showed anything it would be fairly pointless just now as it would look like a low quality render of a black quadrant saitek copy!

I will release something soon but I'm conscious of releasing stuff while we should be concentrating on getting pre orders caught up. It would not be the first time that renders of new products have been put out only to be met with lots of 'They should stick to getting my order out instead of announcing new products!'

Rest assured that it is more complex and much higher quality than a saitek copy!

thx for replay...

so will waiting for anything...

My Saitek quadrant doesn`t fit well to magnificent Fulcrum Yoke ! - Chris do something with this !!! 😂😂

brds

1616950838447.png

Martin

2 hours ago, tutmeister said:

t would not be the first time that renders of new products have been put out only to be met with lots of 'They should stick to getting my order out instead of announcing new products!'

I think we can all think of a company doing that (naming no names!). You're right to hold off, for your own sake just as much as your customers', much as I'd like to see what's could be in store.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Hi Chris,

Is this a single or twin engine quadrant?

I recently purchased another very high end (and expensive lol) twin engined yoke and to be honest very pleased with it.

I am on the hunt for a single engined throttle better than Saiteks offerings...

Dave

21 hours ago, janda said:

My Saitek quadrant doesn`t fit well to magnificent Fulcrum Yoke !

Hi,
thanks for the photo, it looks like what I'm doing too.
I am waiting for the Fulcrum Yoke which I hope will arrive soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to ask you if, as you can see from the photo, the two Saitek devices have the same height as the Fulcrum Yoke or did you have to insert some thickness?
Thanks

2 hours ago, davenicoll said:

Is this a single or twin engine quadrant?

Hi Dave

That is still up for debate as the mechanism is similar for both. It is likely that the initial offering will be a 6 axis quadrant though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

It is likely that the initial offering will be a 6 axis quadrant though.

🙂

18 hours ago, Grigna said:

Hi,
thanks for the photo, it looks like what I'm doing too.
I am waiting for the Fulcrum Yoke which I hope will arrive soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to ask you if, as you can see from the photo, the two Saitek devices have the same height as the Fulcrum Yoke or did you have to insert some thickness?
Thanks

Hi, 

Saitek panels are about 8.5 cm high, Fulcrum case about 10 cm .. for me the whole set sticks because they are connected together and rest directly on the Fulcrum casing.

I have to put a little filling under the bottom panels for better stabilization.

All my setup is build on Next level GT Track I recommend it for everyone- its very strong, well build and very comfortable

Hope this help..

Martin

This is great news! Even though I have the Bravo TQ, I'd sell it and get the Fulcrum TQ just because of the quality and precision of the Fulcrum yoke. 

• Like 1

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM