Sign in to follow this  
Gadget FPV

New release of REX Skyforce 3D out...

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

I feel like it works great for me without launching skyforce app when flying.  Perhaps because I fly with EA off?

nope happens when EA off too I believe.  maybe you could try and tell me what happens after 6 hours with EA off while using skyforce loaded into the sim ??

i have no problems without skyforce running, its only when its running when flying the 6 hour issue occurs.

I reckon and im just stabbing in the dark here, something happens with simconnect after 6 hours. because for example bang on 6 hours (ive timed it with my phone)

a. after 6 hours if you use the aerosoft a330 (with EA ON) the frames suddenly drop by half,  if you go into the menu and click ea off and then back on again its fine,   or if you fly without EA its fine for whatever duration,  its only when using EA with the 330 i need to switch it off and back on again.  very strange.

b. when using REX, as above  the 6 hour issue.  

An even bigger stab in the dark is could be anything related to the UK MET winds that get updated every (you gussed it) every  6 hours at 0600z 1200z 1800z 0000z   

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

i thought skyforce had to be running to use the in sync thing in active sky ?, is that wrong i would rather have it not running if possible ?

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

1 hour ago, sonny147 said:

i thought skyforce had to be running to use the in sync thing in active sky ?, is that wrong i would rather have it not running if possible ?

I agree but the 6 hour issue is still there.  you would think the developer would jump in on this topic to help out.  but they dont care.  they dont even bother to help out on the discord they set up.  normal standard procedures for developers these days. in short, they just dont care

14ppkc-6.png

On 4/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, fluffyflops said:

I agree but the 6 hour issue is still there.  you would think the developer would jump in on this topic to help out.  but they dont care.  they dont even bother to help out on the discord they set up.  normal standard procedures for developers these days. in short, they just dont care

Has there been any update on this?

Steve Ramsay, UK