Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Anticipation coming to this forum every day!

1 minute ago, fluffyflops said:

the money is relevant,  they are not going to devote their staff to fix stuff for simmers, for example vector data, 

they are going to get them to work on stuff which appeals to corporate clients aka the Military that make them  Millions, not thousands like simmers do.

That’s a subjective assessment. You have no idea about their priorities just like the rest of us.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

ok lets see when its comes out if they fix

a.the vector data 

b. that text box stutter 

ive said to Martin and you before Ill eat they words if they fix both of them,  which Im incredibly confident they wont.  and both are easy fixes to make.  

lets see if they fix them, the proof is in the pudding.  Im putting my money they wont.

14ppkc-6.png

19 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

ok lets see when its comes out if they fix

a.the vector data 

b. that text box stutter 

ive said to Martin and you before Ill eat they words if they fix both of them,  which Im incredibly confident they wont.  and both are easy fixes to make.  

lets see if they fix them, the proof is in the pudding.  Im putting my money they wont.

That may be very important to you...but also keep in mind there are lots of other wishes from lots of different simmers. No I e pushes you to update. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

18 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

That may be very important to you...but also keep in mind there are lots of other wishes from lots of different simmers. No I e pushes you to update. 

the've had nearly a year to fix 2 small issues.  lets see if they do it.  they wont.

14ppkc-6.png

Hopefully there will be some fixes. Based on positive reviews I bought this, and have been very disappointed in the look and performance.

11 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet said:

Hopefully there will be some fixes. Based on positive reviews I bought this, and have been very disappointed in the look and performance.

Well, p3d v5.1 is the best-looking version we’ve had and the best performer, too. So you would have been extremely disappointed by Prepar3d 4/3/2/1!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

2 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

Well, p3d v5.1 is the best-looking version we’ve had and the best performer, too. So you would have been extremely disappointed by Prepar3d 4/3/2/1!

couldnt agree more, I just want them to fix that bloody text box issue ! 

14ppkc-6.png

8 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Um, 5.2 was released April 1. It was all over this forum. Don't know how y'all missed that.

It wasn't "all over this forum". Exactly one person checked whether the OP was full of it - they were - which wasted 20 seconds of my life. There was then a thread of people pointing out that it was a dumb post, but it fooled precisely no one. Low energy, low effort April Fools "joke", so I'm not sure why we're still referencing it 10 days later. I think we can let that unfortunate post die a quiet and unremarked-upon death.

• Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

56 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

It wasn't "all over this forum". Exactly one person checked whether the OP was full of it - they were - which wasted 20 seconds of my life. There was then a thread of people pointing out that it was a dumb post, but it fooled precisely no one. Low energy, low effort April Fools "joke", so I'm not sure why we're still referencing it 10 days later. I think we can let that unfortunate post die a quiet and unremarked-upon death.

what would be your top 3 fixes / features you'd like them to inplement ?

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

It fooled you didn’t it?????

it was 
sorry ,,but there is more to life than simming!!

laugh a little!

did I hurt your feelings?

No wonder there’s so many fairy’s in this world.

quite pathetic actually.

maybe your the one that needs to be banned.complaining about everything.

mike

• Like 1