Sign in to follow this  
MM

Working Around Asobo MFS Multiplayer Stutters

Ditto here too.. stock for whatever.. that is until Asobo fixes their MP matching issues. So tomorrow and (I think I'll be present), will be either a stock Piaggio P.149 or a stock Arrow... Done! And with no spreadsheet entry required.

Edited by nbrich1

Guest MFC0001

Well now that I understand the problem, I too will fly stock as I give this MP thing a try.  Thanks to all who have obviously done quite a bit of work to make all of this possible. I appreciate being ask to participate .

Henry

Henry,

Being invited to the group is kinda like getting married. We find people that are enjoying life and ask them to join us...so they can be as miserable as we are.

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

10 hours ago, somiller said:

Henry,

Being invited to the group is kinda like getting married. We find people that are enjoying life and ask them to join us...so they can be as miserable as we are.

My mind is racing with repartee but for once in my life I'll keep schtum.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Translation: 

'Schtum' is a Yiddish word, which comes from a German word meaning 'silent'. Definition and synonyms of schtum from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education: include, silence, quiet, silent. 
This is the British English definition of schtum.

So even though his mind may be bursting within himself to say more on this subject, he will hold back his tongue and will shut-up - not saying another word about it!

Edited by nbrich1

LOL, yeah I looked it up too, and fit's perfectly if your wife is watching over your shoulder as your about to type a response to my post about being married.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

29 minutes ago, nbrich1 said:
Translation: 

'Schtum' is a Yiddish word, which comes from a German word meaning 'silent'. Definition and synonyms of schtum from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education: include, silence, quiet, silent. 
This is the British English definition of schtum.

So even though his mind may be bursting within himself to say more on this subject, he will hold back his tongue and will shut-up - not saying another word about it!

You're a fount of knowledge today old pal. Go steady with it. That's Jeff's job.

I got to wondering how surprised Asobo are about all this stuttering/liveries shenanigans. I'm guessing not at all! I think that's why there's a 6 player limit on Groups.

Same subject, different day. Sunday's flight which I had to bale from. Did conditions get any better later on. I checked in at about 7pm and there were four of you left. Stu and I tried to fly the route this afternoon and I was brought to my knees at the same point (Minute Man) we struggled on to the next airport and I landed at, I'm guessing, 4 FPS. We went off to the South of France!

I just wonder if the New Hampshire area is a problem area.

Oh there was hardly any other traffic about.