Sign in to follow this  
-Belga-

PMDG is coming to MSFS

2 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Hey Jean-Luc

You know I'vemixed feeling about  the way the project is managed by MS  and the poor knowledge of the flight simulation world by Asobo prior to their entry in the field.   By many aspects, the project looks like, excuse my French 😂, un b---l ambulant, an ambulating <cough> mess.  A nice mess but still a mess. Could this explain that ?

while this is true to a certain extent, they are catching up real fast now. 🙂

What i think happened is that they didnt necessarely realised how big a tadk it would be to reboot the Flight Simulator franchise, develloping that is nothing like develloping the other video games they were used to produce. But like i said, they have very knowledgeable people on board now, and it really shows. Plus those that werent familiar with flightsims now are getting more and more used to it. So, it should smooth out the whole process over time.

• Like 3

This topic has now gone to hell in a handbasket!  Enough!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: