Sign in to follow this  
-Belga-

PMDG is coming to MSFS

Robert says "June" but did not say what year 😄

Since I now have no intrest in moden large airliners, this will be a day one buy. Strangle it was the only PMDG aircraft I have not bought. 

It looks stunning.

Its also very intresting to hear how Asobo have worked with them so well and his feeling on that. Quite funny to hear after all the knocking I read the other day on the P3D forums.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

737 between the end of summer and most definitely by the end of the year! That's better than I was expecting TBH! Cant wait for the 74 and T7 too 🥳

• Like 2

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Looks like 737 pilots will have to wait a bit before having to buy the plane yet again.

• Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

We are "all in" with this new platform. We have reached the point where we are certain that we can get all of our product lines effectively into the simulator, and that process has begun in earnest. Currently we are working on the DC-6 and the 737 product lines, and Vin is building out the new flight deck for the 777. We fully expect to have the DC-6 and 737's released this year, with a remote possibility of the 777 releasing as well by year end, and the 747 during first half of 2022.

So is MSFS still a game and the SDK is still not ready?

• Like 13

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

He did say 2021...His comments on ASOBO are interesting.

2 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

Looks like 737 pilots will have to wait a bit before having to buy the plane yet again.

If you bought the NGu for P3D you dont have to buy it "again"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, Target71 said:

His comments on ASOBO are interesting.

Which comments?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Randazzo sounds like Agent Smith...this is the sound of inevitability 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Thomas Derbyshire

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

If you bought the NGu for P3D you dont have to buy it "again"

People who bought the NGXU before the promotion period ended were going to get a discount from the MSFS version. So you are technically buying something again just with a discounted price. Unless that has changed.

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

1 minute ago, omarsmak30 said:

Which comments?

In the video...he is VERY complimentary of ASOBO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

So is MSFS still a game and the SDK is still not ready?

After hearing what Robert said about working with Asobo thats a very pessimistic view to say the least. IMO totaly wrong.

Edited by Nyxx

7 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

People who bought the NGXU before the promotion period ended were going to get a discount from the MSFS version. So you are technically buying something again just with a discounted price. Unless that has changed.

Buying it again surgest i have to buy it again at the full price, i bought and enjoyed it in P3D and becasue of that I only have to pay IF there is a diffrenct price and only the diffence. So no i dont have to buy it again as I own the P3D version. So technically I am not buying it again at all. Becasue the P3D gives me ownership.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Randazzo sounds like Agent Smith...

Haha that’s true! 🤣

Its an interesting choice to prioritize the release of such a vintage aircraft before the no doubt more popular options. It’ll be very interesting to see their tutorials though. Perhaps that’ll change my interest in the DC-6.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Buying it again surgest i have to buy it again at the full price, i bought and enjoyed it in P3D and becasue of that I only have to pay IF there is a diffrenct price and only the diffence. So no i dont have to buy it again as I own the P3D version. So technically I am not buying it again at all.

Some people will have to buy it again at full price if they want it and did not get the NGXU during the promotion period or at all. You can call it what you want, you're still going through the process of purchasing a product on their website but with a discount applied.

I don't care about the process or what they are doing, that doesn't bother me. I was just saying you are technically buying it "again" as it is still a PMDG 737 but just for a different platform.

Edited by Zangoose
  • Upvote 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29