Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

Very dark cockpit in 5.2

5 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

It seems that, in the VC, it increases the brightness of both the brightness of the VC but also the outside world.

You might be right there but it works pretty well on my system . 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Just tested the BiologicalNanobot Mod in v5.3 HF1 and its working great, thanks a lot!

Night sky seems to be very bright though, is there a way of tuning that as well?

Edited by BestPlane

Manuel Miller

1 hour ago, BestPlane said:

Night sky seems to be very bright though, is there a way of tuning that as well?

No, that is the major downside to that mod and why I am not running it anymore. 

Eric 

I am now very satisfied with the brightness of my cockpits in P3d.  Yes, a little sacrifice must occur, but to me, not such a big deal.  TURN OFF INTERNAL REFLECTIONS IN THE BRIGHTNESS SECTION.  You won't get shadows in the cockpit, but with as dark as the cockpits were, the shadows didn't do a lot to help the situation.  It actually made it darker sometimes.  I don't miss the shadows, and I LOVE the cockpits now.  They are as bright as necessary.  Until a real fix occurs for cockpit brightness, my internal reflections will remain OFF!

I'm running 5.3 with Hotfix #2.

Stan

ps.  HAPPY 2022.  May it be a year when life as we knew it...comes back to us!

Edited by spilok

2 hours ago, spilok said:

I am now very satisfied with the brightness of my cockpits in P3d.  Yes, a little sacrifice must occur, but to me, not such a big deal.  TURN OFF INTERNAL REFLECTIONS IN THE BRIGHTNESS SECTION.  You won't get shadows in the cockpit, but with as dark as the cockpits were, the shadows didn't do a lot to help the situation.  It actually made it darker sometimes.  I don't miss the shadows, and I LOVE the cockpits now.  They are as bright as necessary.  Until a real fix occurs for cockpit brightness, my internal reflections will remain OFF!

I'm running 5.3 with Hotfix #2.

Stan

ps.  HAPPY 2022.  May it be a year when life as we knew it...comes back to us!

You mean internal shadow reflection correct? 

Eric 

21 minutes ago, B777ER said:

You mean internal shadow reflection correct? 

Yes, sorry.  I mean under BRIGHTNESS...SHADOW TYPE...CAST...INTERNAL VEHICLE!  Uncheck it, and what a difference it makes to the brightness of the cockpit.  

Stan

Edited by spilok