Sign in to follow this  
olderndirt

P1D

Great pics, great plane, great aviation vlogger (love his vids).

I just can't make myself like the "pregnant minnow" look she has with the extended belly.  I know it makes the cabin taller, and the aerodynamics were well-tuned to make her a great small jet, its just the symmetry that gets me....short and stubby, hehe....not long and graceful like a G5 (I know, and about 1/5 the cost, LOL)

Still, I told my wife if I saw one with a bow wrapped around it on the ramp, I'd be more than happy to own one...I'm sure Greg would even give me some pointers on her, he's got tons of hours on it by now. 😉  

PS.

Did you see his Vid departing from Boston and the price of fuel?  Hehe...I think KBOS is way too proud of it's JP5.  If they are charging airliners that rate, I don't think an airline would fly there without enough fuel to not have to take an ounce from their pumps. 🙂

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg