Sign in to follow this  
737_800

PMDG DC-6 Tablet Fuel-increment

Hi,

is there a way around of to fueling the dc6? It annoying to this in the tablet since the increments are to small. @pmdg: could you include this in the next update, so we can just put a number into the fuel-field instead of scrolling down (takes to long time)

pdmg wont read this, any wish should be put on their forum.

if there is really no other way, its a very good wish

If you put the mouse over the actual number, the scroll wheel either adds or removes 1000lbs. Takes less than a second to fill one tank, nothing I would consider "too long". If you click the arrows, well then it takes ages...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Manual Pilot Introduction p.29

Karl

• Like 1

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Thank you. I actually have not studied the manual, yet. Good to know that they have thought about it.

It amazes me that this isnt more like what we see in other platforms, where we can simply type in the exact amount we want in total. Seems alot simpler than pressing arrows, numbers etc. Hopefully in the future we will be able to. 

Peter Osborn

29 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Thank you. I actually have not studied the manual, yet. Good to know that they have thought about it.

The manual has lot's of worthwhile information- they've thought about quite a lot, actually 😉 

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

40 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

The manual has lot's of worthwhile information- they've thought about quite a lot, actually 😉 

People reading the manual Carl..come on! 😉

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, cavaricooper said:

Everybody wanted study level, but few people  have any time to read anything, apparently. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just because I don't have time at the moment, doesn't mean I won't never have time again. As soon as I've finished what I have to finish in real life I can deep into the virtual world and deep into the manuals.

I actually did some flights with conversional navigation, it's fun. What I really enjoy about this plane is that you actually don't have to study much and still be able to perform proper flights from A to B. However, can't wait to take over the job of the AFE.

Edited by 737_800
  • Like 1

No worries- that's the great thing about the AFE. You can use him and LEARN whilst flying.  Then depend on him less and less.  The Intro would be a good start whenever you have a moment.

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper