Sign in to follow this  
HybridNz

[Progress Update] NZWN - Wellington, NZ | NZA Simulations

[Progress Update] NZWN - Wellington, New Zealand | NZA Simulations

NZA-Simulations-Facebook-Video-small-for

NZA Simulations are excited to announce development has started on NZWN Wellington New Zealand, a new payware release.

Tons of updates to come. 

Exciting times. Here's a teaser.

NZA-Simulations-NZWN-Wellington.jpg

Edited by HybridNz
  • Like 8

NZA Simulations

Sweet!! Nothing beats Wellington on a good day. 

I don't know if developers ever collaborate on things like this, but I'm pretty sure flightbeam have also said they plan to bring their NZWN over to MSFS. Seems like a great opportunity for some sort of a partnership... Can't wait! 

Edited by Drebin8
  • Like 2

Well this is an absolutely positively must buy for me!

• Upvote 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Great ! ...will you bundle another airport with it like Nelson, such as Paraparaumu?

• Like 1

My favourite town is Queenstown I hope they get it done! Used to fly over from Sydney just have a Fergburger 🙂

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

23 minutes ago, Bandyka said:

My favourite town is Queenstown I hope they get it done! Used to fly over from Sydney just have a Fergburger 🙂

There is some reasonable freeware NZQN stuff about but a NZA version ( freeware or payware, either way )  would be fantastic.

6 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

There is some reasonable freeware NZQN stuff about but a NZA version ( freeware or payware, either way )  would be fantastic.

Yes I've got them and Milford Sound as well but yes NZA would be great.

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

This is definitely going to make me return home to Wellington.  A beautiful city and such an awesome airport to land at.

Brendon Isaac

why would they want to go head to head with Flightbeam?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

why would they want to go head to head with Flightbeam?

In my opinion, NZA have proven their payware quality and I'm not sure what more Flightbeam could bring. I'd more or less go as far as say they're pretty neck and neck with regard to their standard. Both produce very high fidelity scenery products.

Obviously from a consumer standpoint you could see it as a waste of time - two quality products which are more or less identical but both used valuable time where another developer could've been spending it on a different location.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

7 minutes ago, suncoastflyer said:

In my opinion, NZA have proven their payware quality and I'm not sure what more Flightbeam could bring. I'd more or less go as far as say they're pretty neck and neck with regard to their standard. Both produce very high fidelity scenery products.

Obviously from a consumer standpoint you could see it as a waste of time - two quality products which are more or less identical but both used valuable time where another developer could've been spending it on a different location.

I guess I'll be honest.  Some of the xplane devs don't have the same recognition.  I'm admitting I wasn't familiar with them.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

For those that are interested - I was just updating my NZA NZNS scenery & noticed a note at the bottom of the page that said that they had talked with Flightbeam, who are preparing to launch their NZAA and NZWN sceneries in the next month or so, and so they are leaving production of NZWN to Flightbeam, and NZA will instead do NZQN. So great news all around, can't wait for all of these! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ray hughes said:

Yay!! Super!! looking forward to NZWN, NZAA and NZQN  - now who is redoing NZCH?? 

NZA are.

• Like 1