Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

10% off everthing PC aviator July 30-Aug1 weekend.

10% OFF WEEKEND - SAVE 10% OFF EVERYTHING AT OUR STORE THIS WEEKEND.
On Now. Ends 9 am Monday 2 August.
Your Discount Is Automatically Applied When You Add To Cart.
Shows under your order subtotal.

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thanks but 10% is unfortunately not even close to an attractive discount.

TBH, these days i look at nothing under 30% and more so if its P3d.

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 5:23 PM, shaneb777 said:

Thanks but 10% is unfortunately not even close to an attractive discount.

TBH, these days i look at nothing under 30% and more so if its P3d.

Cannot agree with you.

10 percent discount can be useful when you combine that 10 percent discount with other sale for a particular airport.

For imaginary example, an airport scenery is on sale for 40 percent off and with that 10 percent discount, you get 50 percent off  for purchase of the airport scenery on sale.

In other words,  if you want a particular payware aircraft add on that is on sale for 20 percent off, then by combining that 20 percent off sale with 10 percent off discount, this should meed your requirement for no less than 30 percent off discount for any product.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg

Lots of retailers put a very big asterisk saying "promo cannot be combined" or something similar.

BUT, in PC Aviator's defense, back in 2012 (when I was purchasing lots of discounted addons for FS9) they used to honor the multiple discounts (10% off + another deal they had). I don't know how are they right now...

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I agree with Aharon and Luis, many times in the past, it was that extra 10% off which convinced me to buy something where I was hesitant.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

15 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

.BUT, in PC Aviator  they used to honor the multiple discounts (10% off + another deal they had). I don't know how are they right now...

They still do

signCopy.jpg

Besides the discussion in whether 10% off is significant or not, they do these constantly, and every Tuesday too, so it's hardly news...

• Upvote 1