Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dreamflyer

Voice Commands for FSX/FS9

I used to use Game Commander to have voice commands issue commands/keystrokes in my simulators. It does not seem to work anymore. Can anyone recommend a program so that I can talk to ATC without having to push the number keys? Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I used to use Game Commander to have voice commands issue>commands/keystrokes in my simulators. It does not seem to work>anymore. Can anyone recommend a program so that I can talk to>ATC without having to push the number keys? Thanks.Have your checked with GC support?

Thanks everyone for your advice. I would love to be able to use GC2 since I paid for it but it does not like FS9/FSX. Technical support is nonexistant. I am going to try Flight Assistant and if that does not fufill my hopes then I will look into Voice Buddy.Thanks Again

Hi I jused finished beta testing VAC for Vistahttp://www.dwvac.com/It will be released shortly (for Vista) and it is AMAZING!!!!I never used a speech recognition tool as powerful as this one!!Let me know what you think!(I have no financial interest in this product)Regards and God blessAlfred

I am fairly sure that Game Commander has some bad driver issues with Windows XP, or at least XP SP1 or SP2. In any case, I don't think there's any tech support available for it, even though it was a really good system at the time. Jeff ShylukAvsim Product Reviewer