Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

This is unsustainable...

The hilarious part is for those the sim is working right,you are all a patch away of not being able to fly.I have been on both sides and back again, it gets old

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bigsby said:

The hilarious part is for those the sim is working right,you are all a patch away of not being able to fly.I have been on both sides and back again, it gets old

Really? Every update people complain about the sim being "unflyable" and here we are after what 10 updates so far and we're still flying 🙄

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lownslow said:

Do you know what a normal person does when they see a thread that isn't relevant to them? They skip it,

Not if it's clogging up forum space with repetitions of things which have been and are still being discussed to death, they don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

4 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Not if it's clogging up forum space with repetitions of things which have been and are still being discussed to death, they don't.

100% agree - I'd call this original post "spam".  The amount of times these subjects are being posted is crazy.

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

10 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

You know what happens when you reply though, right? It goes back to the top of the front page.

So yes... even in this situation you describe the behavior of that user and indeed your own post contribute directly to this... Report and move on...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lownslow said:

You know what happens when you reply though, right? It goes back to the top of the front page.

So yes... even in this situation you describe the behavior of that user and indeed your own post contribute directly to this... Report and move on...

In which case the OP and others learn nothing.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

All right, this one went past being useful.

• Upvote 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator