Sign in to follow this  
bean_sprout

Daher Throttle Fix

Some like me are having issues with the controller throttle not allowing a move to the idle position.  Not sure what is causing this but I found if you do checklist autocompletes up to the "After Engine Start" checklist page the throttle will then move to the idle side you will then be able to use your HOTAS to control the throttle.  

Regards

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

15 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Some like me are having issues with the controller throttle not allowing a move to the idle position.  Not sure what is causing this but I found if you do checklist autocompletes up to the "After Engine Start" checklist page the throttle will then move to the idle side you will then be able to use your HOTAS to control the throttle.  

Regards

bs

Some changes in the assignments..  to move the TBM throttle from right to left...  left click on it and hold the left click then right click whilst holding the left click.

Throttle moves to the main left hand side and can be used normally.    This assumes you are using legacy accesability rather than lock.

Regards

Graham

Edited by Moria15
  • Like 1

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Also I luv the new repaints.

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

You can also now assign the prop axis to a spare joystick axis (if you have one), and that will now move the throttle across the gate, to/from low idle and high idle.

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Can you explain that one again , just how do you assign the prop axis to allow the throttle to go from right to left.

I have the ch eclipse yolk and have not been able to get it to work properly..

Thanks....RobertC

34 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

The biggest confusion here is the fact that there were changes in Legacy mode.

This.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:08 PM, Moria15 said:

to move the TBM throttle from right to left...  left click on it and hold the left click then right click whilst holding the left click.

That seems to work. Thanks.

This is mentioned in a manual or document we can download from somewhere?.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers