Sign in to follow this  
NikkosPapadopolo

Cabin Announcements Optional

Hi Bryan, 

i have the same problem. All my announcments are played. Only the meals announcment is never played. Im above 20.000ft and fs2crew is in cruise mode.

What im doing wrong? 

Any button i have  to press or phrase i have to say? 

best regards Peter 

Hi Bryan,

just tried today. im above 20.000ft, fma says ALT Cruise, but no announcment is played. 

best regards

Voice Control, im not the only one having this problem. during my gamestream some viewers reported the same issue. 

on user wrote, it only worked in the vanilla version and since some updates it got broke. If i remeber right, i guess it was the same for me.

Edited by Bex1985

6 hours ago, Bex1985 said:

Voice Control, im not the only one having this problem. during my gamestream some viewers reported the same issue. 

on user wrote, it only worked in the vanilla version and since some updates it got broke. If i remeber right, i guess it was the same for me.

Hi,

Can you confirm that the "ENABLE FMA DETECTION" option on the CONFIG/SETTING window is checked?, because if it's not, it wont play the "meals" cabin announcement.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Just taking a look into it right now. 

Giving feedback

Edit: FMA detection is checked, was always checked, but still not playing. 

Since somedays i have to handstart CMD Center and since today i have to handstart PBE and FS2Crew from the windows menu...

something is broken, and i gonna reinstall the sim and FS2Crew later on. 

Gonna let you know if this changes something. 

Edited by Bex1985

We've improved the trigger mechanism for the meals PA in the next update.

For auto start, it's your EXE.xml.

If your EXE.xml is corrupt, it won't auto start.

Please delete your EXE.xml, then re-install FS2Crew.

However, make a backup of  your EXE.xml.

A large number of 3rd party devs are now writing to the EXE.xml, and all it takes is one of them to bring the whole thing down.

• Like 1

just reinstalled everything, including exe.xml not, command center is still not starting. All settings are still the same after reinstall. How to perform a complete clean reinstall? 

What folders do i have to delete?

Also, it depends on if your Windows user account, or the user account you use to launch MSFS has privileges to run applications, which means, it may need administrative privileges, because, basicly, if your current Windows account is a standar one (without privileges), and you launch MSFS, it will barely be able to launch the applications on EXE.XML. Question: Do you have any other application registered in EXE.XML?. A quick way to solve it is to start MSFS as "admin", but to avoid entering Admin credentials each time you run MSFS, it's best to have your user account to have the privileges to run programs.

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Hi, 

so i´ve installed everthing fresh. I deleted all folders of FS2Crew and Pushback express, as well as the Command center. 

i also deleted the exe.xml and reinstalled everything. 

Now the xml looks like this: 

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
<Descr>Launch</Descr>
<Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>FS2Crew Command Center</Name>
<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe</Path>
<CommandLine/>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>FS2Crew Pushback Express MSFS</Name>
<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Pushback Express MSFS\Pushback Express_x64.exe</Path>
<CommandLine/>
</Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

at the moment it does not start the command center with the sim, and i can not start PBE and FS2Crew from the in sim menu.
I started the sim as administrator... 

Im not finding the issue

4 hours ago, Bex1985 said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\

Go to this folder on your machine and right click the "FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe" and on properties, set it to "Run as administrator", and save the changes, and then start the simulator as "Admin". Also it's important to notice, MSFS will run all applications just like 2 minutes before it get's to the MAIN lobby. It doesn't runs inmediatly, the red icon will appear almost half way of MSFS startup.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

thx fir the reply Manuel, I’ll give it a try tomorrow. 

I started everything „by hand“ today. 

i update everything today, but I lt doesn’t play the meals announcement… I’m not getting this to work. 

best regards Peter