Sign in to follow this  
awf

Kudos to Gunnar D

I just wanted to post my public appreciation to Gunnar D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like it also, but i have a problem. Am i missing something here or it isn't possible after installing it to use the mouse wheel to rotate the panel knobs? Because when i do it the view changes and the knobs don't rotate. If there is no way of rotating the knobs with the mouse wheel the program as no use for me, unfortunately.Cheers.

Hallo,I am pleased that you like my small program. Thanks for your praising words.Hallo Alvega,I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still would like to realize some other things in the next version.Best regards,Gunnar

Hi Gunnar. Thanks for a great program. I am anxiously looking forward to the next revision. I hope it might contain the ability to set the camera views that I wrote to you about. Best regards and Many, many, Thanks, Bob.

Gunnar,Will it also work in FS9? (Guess I should just install it and see if it works)ClutchProject 9 Dragons

Hallo Clutch,no, the program works only with the simconnect.dll in FSX.Best regards,Gunnar

>I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one>must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the>mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still>would like to realize some other things in the next version.It would be nice if it appeared on the Toolbar and allowed one to toggle it on/off at will... ;)

>Hallo,>>I am pleased that you like my small program. Thanks for your>praising words.>>Hallo Alvega,>>I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one>must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the>mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still>would like to realize some other things in the next version.>>Best regards,>Gunnar>Hi GunnarThanks for your answer and for your great program. Take your time getting it fixed, i'll wait. ;-)Cheers.

Does this mean I can mouse pan towards the threshold on a base leg without taking my other hand off the yoke? (...to hit spacebar) I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the hard work Gunnar.Danny

Gunnar,I did email you, but just to keep it in this thread, if you are working on another version. I did find that the panning and zooming using your program was much more stuttery / jerky than the default FSX panning/zooming. Is this something that you would be able to elivate in the next version?Cheers,Stuart

Thank you, sir! I've been waiting for a version that I can turn on and off. Not sure when you added the shift/tab option, but I will be using wheelcam full time again.Wonderful tool!