Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

G36 Bonanza Interiors

I've fixed the 60th and 75th anni liveries so they don't conflict with the NXi's engine menus. It wasn't particularly difficult.  I'm not going to post them anywhere out of respect for the authors,  but if anyone here needs them shoot me a pm and I'll put a link on my Google Drive.   

Hopefully the author's will update them before Flightsim.to's upcoming non-SU5 compatible content purge happens.

https://news.flightsim.to/removing-uncompatible-sim-update-5-mods/

3 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

and the last half shows NewLights by Nicotine. 

The landing and taxi lights are nice... not entirely sure about the navigation lights, though.. 😉

The "lens flare" effect is very persistent, no matter the viewing angle.

Bert

The mod includes two options,   one with the lense flare effect and one without.

1- the main folder contains the texture files (do not use both at the same time, put in your communitty the one you prefer)

- z-newlight-effect-base 

OR z-newlight-effect-base-noflare

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

Since this thread is full of knowledgeable G36 enthusiasts, can anyone tell me what the white strip (with the black screws) above the instrument panel is?  My only guess is some sort of barrier between the avionics and the magnetic compass, but I am not certain.  My OCD wants it painted badly...  🙂

5 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

I've fixed the 60th and 75th anni liveries so they don't conflict with the NXi's engine menus. It wasn't particularly difficult.  I'm not going to post them anywhere out of respect for the authors,  but if anyone here needs them shoot me a pm and I'll put a link on my Google Drive.   

Hopefully the author's will update them before Flightsim.to's upcoming non-SU5 compatible content purge happens.

https://news.flightsim.to/removing-uncompatible-sim-update-5-mods/

Stunning livery, PM sent!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I'm a fan of non-fictional liveries.

Found a new non-fictional Beechcraft factory G36 livery today,   the Jaguar Special Edition.   Available in 3 colors.   Didn't think I'd like the interior color scheme,  but found it to be rather nice in the sim.

Figured I might as well drop it in this old thread with the 60th and 75th anniversary liveries.

Beechcraft Bonanza G36 in the Jaguar Special Edition livery used on the Bonanza A36 in the 1999/2000 model year.

• Matches real aircraft as close as allowed by the 3d model.
  • Textures in 8k.
  • Available in green, blue or red.
  • Cream interior with bespoke wood trim.
  • Wood insert on yokes with Jaguar branding.
  • Compatible with the default G36 Bonanza, the Turbo Bonanza by Robert Young and the G36 Improvement Mod by CaptMatto.
    • Just one folder to install for all versions of the Bonanza.  
    • As a common texture set is used, there is no size penalty for having the livery available for all versions of the Bonanza.
    • If you install either the Turbo Bonanza or the G36 Improvement Mod after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on those aircraft.

INSTALLATION

Just copy the folders starting with 2 to your MSFS community folder.

https://flightsim.to/file/29192/bonanza-jaguar

bonanza-jaguar-Hx4kr.jpg?width=1400&auto

bonanza-jaguar-E5XVm.jpg?width=1400&autobonanza-jaguar-q_O37.jpg?width=1400&auto

The Jaguar Edition was also available on the King Air.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2000/january/pilot/jaguar-special-edition-b36tc-bonanza

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 1