Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Patch or no patch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>It's time to come out guys?I'm sure there will be an announcement when the patch is coming out.

>We were told it would come out some time in April.Though there was mention of a beta to be released a week or two ago, but was then delayed. I had been hoping for an update by now about the beta. (The beta wasn't released was it? Is it or will it be an open beta?)

It'll be a closed beta. Probably won't hear anything about it as an NDA will no doubt apply.

>It's time to come out guys?No, it's not time yet.Re-Ask this question in about 3-4 weeks.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Ha. Well since we're dealing with Microsoft here, if they said April, think November, or maybe 2008. To be honest I'd be afraid to do the patch it might make things worse. Oy.

Trolling is not generally considered constructive.

I took it to mean he's completely satisfied with FSX as-is. Good to hear!

Wasn't a 'Troll' the baddie in the fantasy story of the 'Billy Goats Gruff'?Proportly, a small strong menacing character defending the crossing of a bridge?In the UK we have moved on from fantasy. Fact is a reality.