Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

AiG question about ATC

I have installed the AIG addon and i have aircrafts on the airport. But none of them are moving. I noticed also that all airports that spawn aig aircrafts are messing up the Atc. Atc not answering because i only have the traffic option in the atc menu. Anyone know a solution?

6 minutes ago, Cyrex1984 said:

I have installed the AIG addon and i have aircrafts on the airport. But none of them are moving. I noticed also that all airports that spawn aig aircrafts are messing up the Atc. Atc not answering because i only have the traffic option in the atc menu. Anyone know a solution?

Which airport? What are your internal MSFS traffic settings?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

If an aircraft is ‘parked’, it could be static AI used to make an airport look realistic. They don’t have a flight plan so won’t move. If you set that option to 0, you will only see ‘active’ aircraft. 

I am unsure of the ATC issue.

@Mods (if you're a mod...!)

As I type there's 8 (EIGHT!) AIG threads on the main forum because people are far too lazy to contribute to the original threads, whilst it shows the popularity of the Mod it means other threads are being sunk without a trace. Can you please Merge these messes? thanks 🙂

• Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

59 minutes ago, Danno said:

If an aircraft is ‘parked’, it could be static AI used to make an airport look realistic. They don’t have a flight plan so won’t move. If you set that option to 0, you will only see ‘active’ aircraft. 

I am unsure of the ATC issue.

No its defintly not statics, i have turned off ground aircrafts. The airport is full of aig aircrafts but not moving. Taking off or landing.

try to delete the AIG_Databases_XXXXX.zip file in your  whatever":\AIG_TrafficController\Resources" folder !

and as far as ATC is concerned, I had the first test earlier (default MSFS deactivated) - on the ground I didn't hear any instructions (but I was already in the air) but I did hear instructions to land the aircraft, and with the correct call sign ! (between AI and ATC)

Edited by AUA425

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

@Mods (if you're a mod...!)

As I type there's 8 (EIGHT!) AIG threads on the main forum because people are far too lazy to contribute to the original threads, whilst it shows the popularity of the Mod it means other threads are being sunk without a trace. Can you please Merge these messes? thanks 🙂

Why not post the questions here?   https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 hours ago, AUA425 said:

try to delete the AIG_Databases_XXXXX.zip file in your  whatever":\AIG_TrafficController\Resources" folder !

and as far as ATC is concerned, I had the first test earlier (default MSFS deactivated) - on the ground I didn't hear any instructions (but I was already in the air) but I did hear instructions to land the aircraft, and with the correct call sign ! (between AI and ATC)

Tried this but still no movement. 😞

How many of you are aware of, or are using, Ai Companion?

This is a freeware utility that shows you the state of AIG Ai aircraft in the sim. Aircraft “not moving” may well be in sleep mode (or whatever the MSFS equivalent of P3D is).

Download and install this wonderful utility. It has so many features I don’t have time to list them here. The author - koala - will certainly answer any questions you may have. Just be aware that like the AIG package, this is still in beta...

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=35642.0

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

AIG is really unbelievable. Now the default ATC is poor and not ready.

I am sure that with next update Asobo will fix the big issues (like the altitude bug), but with AiG working well we need an ATC service able to manage holding patterns, managing diverting in case of bad weather, to assign correctly Star and Sid, to assign vectors.

I'm really disappointed by the default ATC after one year. We are still stuck on a 2004 FSX ATC.