Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

For future updates make sceneries and aircraft optional

Just posted this over there. I am not sure it will stay up but if you agree you know what to do...

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/for-future-updates-make-sceneries-and-aircraft-optional/472738

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Just posted this over there. I am not sure it will stay up but if you agree you know what to do...

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/for-future-updates-make-sceneries-and-aircraft-optional/472738

I thought that additional aircraft and scenery were already apart from the main download and options one could choose or ignore from the "Content Manager"? 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

They should but aren’t in SU7. A mod of the official forum agreed with me and transferred the post to the wishlist to make it ‘votable’.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I completely agree, is it possible to uninstall what I have not given permission to take up space on my HD?

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

And make the A330 and A380 an optional install like the A320 in content manager so we can uninstall them and not tamper with core files.

Edited by 40track