Sign in to follow this  
The Moose

Please expedite your climb.. no more!

The fix works great, thanks!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

This Mod will kill my ATC after 20 minutes, so there I only hear my plane talking, no more airport or flightdirector will speak.

Never had this before.

Problems are gone after restore the originalfile.

That is all I can say about that. 😔

Stephan from Germany

My System

Wouldn't this result in the same as ignoring ATC instructions? i.e. Cancellation of filed IFR plan?  It is tuper annoying but 60 seconds or so of "Request cruising altitude increase" pretty much gets it out of the way on climb out after you've engaged the AP.  No sullied flight plan and no ATC second guessing your flying.  

18 hours ago, sal9000 said:

This Mod will kill my ATC after 20 minutes, so there I only hear my plane talking, no more airport or flightdirector will speak.

Never had this before.

I had the same issues, not at each flight however.

I revert from Azure voices to Internal in MSFS settings, and it seems to solve the problem.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

18 hours ago, sal9000 said:

Never had this before.

I had the same issues, not at each flight however.

I revert from Azure voices to Internal in MSFS settings, and it seems to solve the problem.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

38 minutes ago, roland_lfor said:

revert from Azure voices to Internal in MSFS settings, and it seems to solve the problem.

Did that also, but it resolved the problem only to the next start of MSFS.

After restart it take half of the flight (20-30 Minutes) that my Copilot speaks allone 😞

Stephan from Germany

My System

For those that manually edit the msfs file to fix the expedite mess, SU8 put them back in. Make sure to vote at

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ai-traffic-repeatedly-being-told-to-expedite/385507

and in the meantime, no mod needed.

Go into the "fs-base" folder in the official files and open the "en-USloc.Pak" file (or whatever local language voice pack your MSFS is using) in a text editor.

Search for the term "expedite" and you'll find several lines together where ATC gives the expedite command. Remove the text inside the brackets so those lines will read:
```
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_CLIMB.0.text": "",
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_CLIMB.0.tts": "",
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_DESCENT.0.text": "",
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_DESCENT.0.tts": "",
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_TURN.0.text": "",
      "ATCCOM.AGNT_AC_VECTOR_EXPEDITE_TURN.0.tts": "",
```

and that will fix your being overrun with ATC telling everyone to expedite repeatedly (at least until the next time MSFS updates that file and you have to do it again).

James

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.