Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Heavy Division Mod Stable 0.1.11 released

I am currently midway between EGLL - CYYZ,

It appears that I am not using any fuel, I took off with 108,530lbs as per Simbrief and the readout is still showing 108.5

Anyone else seeing this ?

I am such a dumbass lol I just realized unlimited fuel was turned on after the last update and I forgot to check it !!!

Been a long week lol

Edited by RJC68
  • Like 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

On a LFPG-MMMX flight Monday I had an excellent fuel consumption, and an almost perfect flight until the very last segment when I prepared for the descent from FL380, first when setting the approach in the FMC, the LNAV would not remain on track anymore (while it was flawless during the whole flight), I had to use HDG mode, then descent was at first too fast - more than 5'000 ft/mn, suddenly it stopped and would not descend anymore when reaching +/- FL310 (I had FL280 selected), VS would first work, then stop, I finally had to disconnect the A/P to continue manually my descent.

Upon each release I marvel at the improvements this mod has brought to the stock MSFS plane. Looks like more refinements are needed, but great job anyway given this is a one-man show!

These comments were added to the GitHub site and I encourage you to do the same if you have issues, this will help the developer to rectify them.

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

I have allways nearly perfekt flies with this mod - thats why i said ; one of the best mods for Airliners, Salty is ( at the moment ) a lot bugy with the switchen FD, VNAV, LNAV, but they aware of this issue and are looking into this. Hopefully there's a fast update in the next Future because with this issues it is not useable anymore for me - worked perfekt with the older builds but they not anymore useable because of the Sim updates.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Bernard Ducret said:

On a LFPG-MMMX flight Monday I had an excellent fuel consumption, and an almost perfect flight until the very last segment when I prepared for the descent from FL380, first when setting the approach in the FMC, the LNAV would not remain on track anymore (while it was flawless during the whole flight), I had to use HDG mode, then descent was at first too fast - more than 5'000 ft/mn, suddenly it stopped and would not descend anymore when reaching +/- FL310 (I had FL280 selected), VS would first work, then stop, I finally had to disconnect the A/P to continue manually my descent.

Upon each release I marvel at the improvements this mod has brought to the stock MSFS plane. Looks like more refinements are needed, but great job anyway given this is a one-man show!

These comments were added to the GitHub site and I encourage you to do the same if you have issues, this will help the developer to rectify them.

Once I realized my rookie mistake the fuel consumption looked OK

This is the first time I have completed a 7 hour flight and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. No degradation in performance whatsoever. I think I will definitely be spending more time in this bird for sure.

Does anyone know how to properly frame the info in the HUD? It is really zoomed in and not very useable. It is the same in the default aircraft, not sure if this is an Asobo bug

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

1 hour ago, RJC68 said:

It is really zoomed in and not very useable.

Can you reformulate your question please, not sure I understand it?

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

4 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Can you reformulate your question please, not sure I understand it?

When the HUD is deployed the display seems to be really zoomed in. You should be able to see all the PFD info in the HUD (Heads up display) I presume

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

2 hours ago, RJC68 said:

You should be able to see all the PFD info in the HUD

I don't have a problem with that because I use Track IR. Perhaps that explains why I did not get your question.

Bernard

5 minutes ago, pstrub said:

new version 0.1.12 released 10 hours ago!

Edit: https://github.com/Heavy-Division/B78XH/releases

I grabbed it this morning,

Doing a quick leg from Glasgow to Ibiza to see how she performs. I have to say I am actually quite enjoying this aircraft. I love the glass cockpit. As a community we are so lucky to have people that go out of their way to improve the standard aircraft and make this sim so much more enjoyable.

• Like 5

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

On 11/30/2021 at 12:45 AM, Waldo Pepper said:

I use FTSim+ WWise sound packs for many of my aircraft,   in including the 787.    The 78 has different engine options,   I'm running the Rolls Royce Trent 1000's.

To obtain access you have to join FTSim as a patreon for one month,   then you can download whatever you need.    After the month has concluded,  you can cancel your subscription.         I don't recall precisely,  but it was either $2 USD or $5 USD per month.

I love the 208b sound pack.    The KingAir soundpack is awesome.   And I like the sounds of the Trent 1000.

https://www.ftsimplus.com/msfs2020.html

Worth joining for a month,  imo.

Thank you, seems like a good option!

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

It's working well for me, the new Stable version, but I really don't like the appearance of the FMC now, much prefer the former.  This one looks very dated to me.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X