Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

SKBO for MSFS released at Simmarket

Howdy Gang!

Fantastic surprise this morning when I saw SKBO for MSFS available over at Simmarket.  Much needed airport and picking up my copy as we speak.  Check it out.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Compared to the excellent LGAV by FlyTampa with people moving inside the terminal and realistic traffic movement around the airport, I think this is a little overpriced. I will wait for a special offer.

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

15 minutes ago, phmcr said:

Compared to the excellent LGAV by FlyTampa with people moving inside the terminal and realistic traffic movement around the airport, I think this is a little overpriced. I will wait for a special offer.

Well!  Yes, however, I don't fire up MSFS to watch people inside terminals.............such a waste of time and simulator/developer resources instead of putting all that energy into what we're really interested in, which is the overall airport environment and realisticness (if that's a word).

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

1 hour ago, DMullert said:

Howdy Gang!

Fantastic surprise this morning when I saw SKBO for MSFS available over at Simmarket.  Much needed airport and picking up my copy as we speak.  Check it out.

Link please. I can't find it in Simmarket. Bogota

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I'd love a good SKBO, but this developer's sceneries seem to have very bright colors (depending on your taste, arguably "cartoonish"). Maybe an X-Plane holdover? Anyone who has them in MSFS who can comment?

• Upvote 1

Not a good developer in my opinion, and overpriced as hell for that reason.

Edited by Fiorentoni

4 hours ago, honanhal said:

I'd love a good SKBO, but this developer's sceneries seem to have very bright colors (depending on your taste, arguably "cartoonish"). Maybe an X-Plane holdover? Anyone who has them in MSFS who can comment?

Have you heard of this developer before? 

This is kind of a surprise dev for me, as I try to keep up with Central and SAmerican sceneries.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

25 minutes ago, Mace said:

Have you heard of this developer before? 

This is kind of a surprise dev for me, as I try to keep up with Central and SAmerican sceneries.

I bought the scenery and it's actually pretty good.  For those using Bijan's seasons product, there are a bunch of trees that need to be removed and Bijan has acknowledged that they will be removed in the next update coming after today's update.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

We just released a very detailed SKBO for MSFS

https://vpilotdesigns.github.io/SKBO/

Here are some pictures (more on our website)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VPilotFS said:

You guys made MPBO Bocas del Toro en Panama?  Hmm..

I made a MPBO scenery in FSX muchos años ago

la terminal era mucho mas pequeña entonces...

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, VPilotFS said:

spacer.png

Very nice!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

12 hours ago, Mace said:

You guys made MPBO Bocas del Toro en Panama?  Hmm..

I made a MPBO scenery in FSX muchos años ago

la terminal era mucho mas pequeña entonces...

We did. Es un aeropuerto pequeño pero muy bonito.

I see it's available in the marketplace but I'm in the middle of a flight. can someone tell me the price.

Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

1 hour ago, Gate99 said:

I see it's available in the marketplace but I'm in the middle of a flight. can someone tell me the price.

Mark

I think it's $22 US or so. I just glanced at the price. Don't quote me. 😀

I was kicking myself because I did not buy their KSUU when it was on sale a few weeks ago. When I went back to buy, the sale was over.

I have their KHPN and it's excellent.

Update: I just realized that I also have their SKRG that I bought at simmarket. It's also excellent!

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.