Sign in to follow this  
pmb

Lost my C172 Steam Gauge

Hi,

I didn't find time for flying for a week or so, and when I launched MSFS today I found my C172 Steam Gauge is gone. It was the one I flew last, and the image in the upper left displayed an Ultralight. I checked a few others of the Premium Planes including the Dreamliner and they are there.

The files in the /Offical folder (asobo-aircraft-c172sp-classic) are still in place.

I'm running the Steam version and hotfix. I doubt that matters but who knows.

Did anyone experience such before? And idea how to regain it?

Thanks a lot and kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Unbelievable, how did they do that? there is no refund function with the Marketplace right? so what is the motivation they did something and broken things this way?

I'm learning the DC-6 these days and it's gone alone with all the Carenados apart from the Senaca, even a default C172 is missing. I love this game and i've built the whole PC setup exclusively for it and really enjoyed, but it really is amazing by how things going on and on, fantastic.

R9-5950X // 32Gb@3600 // B550 Unify // 3090 TUF OC // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Nuctua D15 // Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 // LG GP-850 1440P@180Hz // HOTAS WARTHOG&TFRP // Windows 11

Sorry for my pathetic English , thank you.😅

1 minute ago, Icantfly said:

Unbelievable, how did they do that? there is no refund function with the Marketplace right? so what is the motivation they did something and broken things this way?

I'm learning the DC-6 these days and it's gone alone with all the Carenados apart from the Senaca, even a default C172 is missing. I love this game and i've built the whole PC setup exclusively for it and really enjoyed, but it really is amazing by how things going on and on, fantastic.

Breathe. They will fix it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

22 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

Please bear with me, i do believe they will fix all of these, but such as 200° Celsius in the sky and contents missing, i do think it's amazing.

The Reno Full Collection, i've purchased it as one single addon, but it's missing by half. What's the logic is what i'm talking about amazing.

R9-5950X // 32Gb@3600 // B550 Unify // 3090 TUF OC // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Nuctua D15 // Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 // LG GP-850 1440P@180Hz // HOTAS WARTHOG&TFRP // Windows 11

Sorry for my pathetic English , thank you.😅

33 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

At what warp speed? Same as the 3rd party updates? Same as the Su7 hf... Market place is a train wreck.

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

Update (0330Z): our support teams believe they have identified the cause of this issue and are currently preparing a solution. I can confirm that none of your purchased items from the Marketplace have been lost, and everything will be restored to your account.

• Like 1

This is worrying as it may sound like an intrusion. 

I hope that they manage securely their customers credit card numbers... 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

sometimes it seems as if a bunch of highschool kids made this whole program.

Good morning, guys, and thanks for the several hints.

8 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

This was the critical one. Plus:

6 hours ago, fogboundturtle said:

Should be fixed now

Yes, it's back. 🙂

I and don't break out in tears if something is'n working one day, but something different being broken every other day isn't really funny.😕

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11