Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Twin Otter is out now

1 hour ago, RICHUK said:

I don't know why folk keep saying study level. This has nothing to do with anything at this stage. The aircraft doesn't have to be study level to be of a certain standard. 

I got my Pilot  license in a C 152.  Is that considered study level?  Just wondering.....

• Like 1

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

11 minutes ago, jcallum said:

I have purchased the Twin Otter ($35) and I am quite satisfied with it. I am sure that the obvious bugs will be squashed in due course. This is normal with new aircraft addons. I think that this plane compares (or will when updated) well with the SimWorks Kodiak 100 which I bought for $45. I think that it also compares well on a value-received basis with the FlyJSim Q400 ($80) and the Hotstart Challenger 650 ($115). But we will all have different views about what is valuable and what is not. 

Chacun à son goût!

John

Comparing The Twin  Otter  to The  Kodiak. You aren't serious are you? 

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, bean_sprout said:

I believe that there is a "Let's Beat Up On AeroSoft / Mathais Kok" thread. 

ns

Well Mathias Kok has been "beating up" on his customers that complain about things, for many years. Turn about is fair play. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I got my Pilot  license in a C 152.  Is that considered study level?  Just wondering.....

Me too, Bob. However,  I don't know what that has to do with the Twotter though? Folks keep saying study level when it clearly isn't and wasn't meant to be. I was making a point that just because it isn't study level doesn't mean that the quality shouldn't be to a certain standard.

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Not sure why folks are even saying study level anything with this aircraft. I also don't know why people have to compare their RL experience with this aircraft, or the fact they have decades of experience in flight sims. It is meaningless.

ok, I think we've beaten this topic to death.

Let's start a new one when the patch arrives.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Just now, RICHUK said:

Me too, Bob. However,  I don't know what that has to do with the Twotter though? Folks keep saying study level when it clearly isn't and wasn't meant to be. I was making a point that just because it isn't study level doesn't mean that the quality shouldn't be to a certain standard.

Explain to me, what is exactly "study level" Is it tubeliners, or twins, or GA singles, what.......I never heard that phrase until I read about it on flight sim forums. Never heard a real pilot mention it. 

spacer.png