Sign in to follow this  
sotiris

RAAS PMDG P3Dv5.3

I did so, but it shows a never-ending submission progress.

Any other way ?

Sotiris Stavrakis

Hi again Bryan,

While using RAASPRO at Barcelona airport (LEBL) the warning for the runway enunciated "Approaching runway 07L" instead of 06L despite I did update the airport from 07L/R to 06L/R as in real world.

Please note that there is nothing in LEBL AFD file mentioning the previous runway designation.

Is there anything I can do to correct it ?

Thanks,

Sotiris.

Sotiris Stavrakis

You'd need to notify the airport developer and have them update their scenery files.

The FSX/P3D version of RAAS uses MakeRunways, and that program literally scans the data in your scenery files, and that data is set by the scenery developer.

Maybe the scenery developer already updated his scenery, so all you'd need to do is run MakeRunways again.

7 hours ago, byork said:

You'd need to notify the airport developer and have them update their scenery files.

Hi Bryan,

LEBL is not a payware scenery. It's a remake of the default P3Dv5.3 scenery made by myself.

7 hours ago, byork said:

so all you'd need to do is run MakeRunways again.

I have already done so with no good results.

I wonder if I need to edit those three files residing in the main sim folder, namely :

r4.cdv, r5.csv and runways.xml.

Edited by sotiris

Sotiris Stavrakis

You could try it, but remember Make Runways pulls the data right out of the associated Scenery BGL files.

The real change should be made in your BGL file directly that you created, then run Make Runways again.

Edited by byork

I insist that there is no reference of 07L/R in the bgl file, nevertheless makerunways.exe cannot change the csv,txt and xml files for an unknown reason.

Could makerunways read the default bgl ?

Sotiris Stavrakis

Bryan,

I gave it a try once more, but still no luck.

Sotiris Stavrakis

2 hours ago, sotiris said:

Bryan,

I gave it a try once more, but still no luck.

You would really need to ask John Dowson since he's responsible for Make Runways.

Make Runways simply reads your scenery, then creates a database based on what it read.