Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

Just now, Andreas Stangenes said:

Well, in the other 'buses I've flown, then you click the disengage AP button on your hardware twice. Once to disengage, and the 2nd time to silence the warning. That doesn't work here, so what I end up doing is to push the master caution button on the glareshield with my mouse, and then mouse over to the CLR button infront of the throttles. It's very cumbersome in the final approach phase. 

you need to set AP OFF on your control

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tup61 said:

Ouch... no PayPal for a COUPLE of days. Okay, that means I'll have to watch video's of this plane all day instead of flying it myself. And maybe I'll avoid the first round of bugs. 😉

You will also avoid the small risk of losing your house and life savings thru hackers reading credit card info. My credit card info is known by Paypal, and nobody else online needs to know anything about my cards.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

That was an incredibly fast and hassle free purchase and download process. No need to authenticate or search for an email or codes. Off to a good start...

• Like 1

This is crushing my 4790k and 1080 but flyable anyway (Im yet to take off. im ar the tncm taxiway)

Juan Ramos

6 minutes ago, bendead said:

It's not great on the DC-6, around 25-23fps when I move around the cockpit, on the Fenix it's never under 30 in my case

Good to hear, I can lock the DC6 at 30 almost all the time, so I guess the A 320 would be OK on my system. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

4 minutes ago, Fielder said:

You will also avoid the small risk of losing your house and life savings thru hackers reading credit card info. My credit card info is known by Paypal, and nobody else online needs to know anything about my cards.

That is why I try to make all purchases online using Paypal. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

6 minutes ago, bendead said:

you need to set AP OFF on your control

What control are you referring to? 

Perhaps the one on the overhead panel?  If I recall there is a AP ON/OFF on the OVD of the Airbus birds.  Or I'm thinking of another brand...?

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

That is why I try to make all purchases online using Paypal. 

Yep, me too.  They probably made this decision in order to avoid PayPal's fees, which are quite high, knowing that the bulk of the purchases will be made in the first few days.  It is about maximizing profit, which I totally understand.

3 minutes ago, badgenes said:

Perhaps the one on the overhead panel?  If I recall there is a AP ON/OFF on the OVD of the Airbus birds.  Or I'm thinking of another brand...?

I haven't flown an Airbus in many years, but I thought there were two buttons for AP1 and AP2 next to auto throttle switch, and a red button on the side stick to turn AP off. 

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What control are you referring to? 

I guess AP OFF in the control menu is the red switch on the real yoke

MASTER AP is for the AP1 switch, hence the non stopping siren 

1 minute ago, Blueline308 said:

Yep, me too.  They probably made this decision in order to avoid PayPal's fees, which are quite high, knowing that the bulk of the purchases will be made in the first few days.  It is about maximizing profit, which I totally understand.

They stated they were advised by PayPal to hold off for a few days. My guess is the sudden influx of orders and activity on an otherwise dormant account would trigger a bunch of fraud filters. My credit card company called me IMMEDIATELY to confirm that my order wasn't fraud - so they're already setting off flags. 

"I'm collecting too much money too quickly" is just about the best problem you can possibly have - but it's definitely a problem if your merchant account gets suspended. 

• Like 2

I tried pointing the mouse arrow at the tablet screen print reader and the screen changed to: " Hey, Pilot Boy, touch with your fingers like we told you! " 😞

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.