Sign in to follow this  
cchiozza

Sim Rate Fenix

The sim rate button I have mapped quit working. Tried the skip to way point but it crashed the plane.

Chris Chiozza

There is no sim rate with fenix. You are stuck with 1x which is a no go and unacceptable

Lukas Dalton

3 minutes ago, DaWu said:

There is no sim rate with fenix. You are stuck with 1x which is a no go and unacceptable

Literally unplayable 

1 minute ago, JughedJones said:

Literally unplayable 

Pretty much yeah. Life is short

Lukas Dalton

23 minutes ago, DaWu said:

Weren't you going to get a refund?

Perhaps you should, then you can stop talking about it.

Looking through your post history you seemingly hate every simulator and aircraft that has ever existed. Odd.

Edited by 2reds2whites

The fact that in the Fenix you can't 2x or even save and load a flight without it breaking are glaring issues in my mind and I really hope they address them. 

Ouch, I had confirmation from other sources that it was going to be available. I'm opening a ticket.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS air cooler, Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Hi all, 

Thanks for the feedback, I've reprioritized this given how many users are affected by it's removal. Will look into a solution and bring it back ASAP!

Aamir

• Like 9

Aamir Thacker

Hm, hopefully they can add it in the future… I was sort of hoping that it would come with it. Thanks Aamir for looking into this. This is feature that the ‘purists’ tend to make fun of but for a lot of people is a lifeline. There are flights that I’d love to do that are simply too long for me to do. Having aim rate available significantly increases the usefulness of this plane for me.

• Upvote 2

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 minutes ago, Aamir said:

Thanks for the feedback, I've reprioritized this given how many users are affected by it's removal. Will look into a solution and bring it back ASAP!

Thanks for your quick reply, @Aamir! You took just two minutes after my post (and only 30 after the OP's), acknowledging the situation. I guess I won't need the ticket then 😂

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS air cooler, Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.