Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

Fenix passenger cabin sounds?

Hi, are there supposed to be AC sounds or even hear the APU when in the back of the passenger area? It's so quiet. So used to the FBW that has a very nice proper back passenger environment sound. 

• Like 2

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

1 minute ago, diajohn said:

They don't call this Passenger Simulator

Haha. True

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

2 minutes ago, diajohn said:

They don‘t call this aircraft simulator either. Do you also have something useful to say?

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

They don‘t call this aircraft simulator either. Do you also have something useful to say?

LOL

and that was useful ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TooLowTooSlow said:

LOL

and that was useful ? 

Yes, it's always useful to tell people to shut up when they only want to bother other persons with stupid one-liner questions and/or comments (either because they lack any understanding of the subject, or because they are trolls).
As for the topic passenger sound is definitely something that one hears from the cockpit with an open door, so it is a part of the simulation and immersion. So I supported the OP's request and therefore my post was even twice useful.
Now how about yours?

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Yeah I agree the passenger sounds are nice. Hope they add them in. 

48 minutes ago, diajohn said:

lol blokes like you are a mess. Smile enjoy life mate. Just because you don’t want it doesn’t mean other people don’t. Doesn’t have to be a passenger simulator. Passengers are apart of the whole process and immersion. Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Yes, it's always useful to tell people to shut up when they only want to bother other persons with stupid one-liner questions and/or comments (either because they lack any understanding of the subject, or because they are trolls).
As for the topic passenger sound is definitely something that one hears from the cockpit with an open door, so it is a part of the simulation and immersion. So I supported the OP's request and therefore my post was even twice useful.
Now how about yours?

What airline flies with the cockpit door open?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

You really had to prove my point, huh?

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Here’s another one. Always something cheeky to say. I’m pretty sure the FBW has the passenger sounds when the cockpit door is open during boarding then it’s gone if you close the door or boarding is complete. I know these one liners and remarks sound amazing in your head but seriously it’s just boring 🤣

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ridvan Celik said:

Here’s another one. Always something cheeky to say. I’m pretty sure the FBW has the passenger sounds when the cockpit door is open during boarding then it’s gone if you close the door or birding is complete. 

Oh, I have never flown FBW, you learn something every day  😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I fell when an aircraft is done as well as the Felix A320, passenger cabin sounds or lack thereof, is similar to those complaints about the wrong texture on a seat covering and the such.  Again my opinion only since Microsoft FS 1.0.

8 minutes ago, diajohn said:

I fell when an aircraft is done as well as the Felix A320, passenger cabin sounds or lack thereof, is similar to those complaints about the wrong texture on a seat covering and the such.  Again my opinion only since Microsoft FS 1.0.

Next we will hear about users wanting to hear the commodes flush while they are flying. 😉

⚠️Commodes, not at all. Noone wants that.

Physics modelling and systems simulation are no 1 priority without doubt. But i am certain that soon people will be 'reminiscing' about the days when passengers were not included. Be that audio and/or visual. Especially that msfs is now mainstream.

Edited by icewater5

53 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Next we will hear about users wanting to hear the commodes flush while they are flying. 😉

FSL A320 had this feature....you could here it once the seat belt signs were off in flight. 

• Like 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11