Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

Fenix passenger cabin sounds?

Would love some improved cabin sounds!

Also missing the sound when you open/closing the cargo doors. I know its there, but its way to fast compared to real life.

And the *bing* when you press the cabin calls! 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

FSL A320 had this feature....you could here it once the seat belt signs were off in flight. 

That is a shame,  I like real world realism as much as anyone, but passengers not bathroom sound effects.

Reading below is not a hoot 

Edited by icewater5
too off focus

9 minutes ago, icewater5 said:

That is a shame, or is it? I like real world realism as much as the😎  next goon (joke btw), but passengers not bathroom sound effects

Well, it is right behind the flightdeck so the flushing sound was realistic...thankfully you couldn't hear any of the 'other' bathroom sounds😄  Yeah...I think some passenger boarding sounds would be great like the FBW has.  But for anyone that really wants the toilet, FSRealistic actually has that as one of the sound options...I think it even includes 3 different versions of toilet sounds...

• Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

27 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Well, it is right behind the flightdeck so the flushing sound was realistic...thankfully you couldn't hear any of the 'other' bathroom sounds😄  Yeah...I think some passenger boarding sounds would be great like the FBW has.  But for anyone that really wants the toilet, FSRealistic actually has that as one of the sound options...I think it even includes 3 different versions of toilet sounds...

I just looked at my FSrealistic and you are right, I had it turned off, so never noticed it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Yes, it's always useful to tell people to shut up when they only want to bother other persons with stupid one-liner questions and/or comments (either because they lack any understanding of the subject, or because they are trolls).
As for the topic passenger sound is definitely something that one hears from the cockpit with an open door, so it is a part of the simulation and immersion. So I supported the OP's request and therefore my post was even twice useful.
Now how about yours?

You’re arrogant and your’re wrong! A freakin win for you!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda