Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Can't pushback in Fenix A320

the only way i can get the pushback to work is having my default panel state is ready then pick activate cold and dark, if cold and dark is my default the push back never works on the efb it would pull up and go away,

Edited by steve 86

5 hours ago, flightskyc said:

Your second screenshot shows your parking brake is on, that's probably not helping 🙂

I've already tried turning off the parking brakes and still the tug doesn't seem to push the plane at all. It drives up to the plane and connects but then does nothing after.

5 hours ago, pete_auau said:

thats because  your not  at  correct  gate  where  there  is  not  tug  available,  had  this  a few  times  till i found  out the  reason 🙂

There was a tug available at the gate. I saw it move and connect to the plane and everything. So that wasn't the reason.

3 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

Try to disable the auto ATC helper before push back

I don't know what ATC helper is.

2 hours ago, mikethe6th said:

The pushback stops once an engine is running. Try again, but with engines off.

I started my engines first before starting the pushback. So are you telling me it won't work unless I pushback first before I start the engines?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

6 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I started my engines first before starting the pushback. So are you telling me it won't work unless I pushback first before I start the engines?

I would try that. It doesn't play well with engine start push backs.

1 hour ago, steve 86 said:

the only way i can get the pushback to work is having my default panel state is ready then pick activate cold and dark, if cold and dark is my default the push back never works on the efb it would pull up and go away,

I will try this later. Makes sense to me as Aamir mentioned in their discord somewhere that it´s a known issue on their side and they are checking into this. He assumed it might have to do with panel states saving/loading etc.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

I've already tried turning off the parking brakes and still the tug doesn't seem to push the plane at all. It drives up to the plane and connects but then does nothing after.

you  did  clicked  the  down  arrow to  start  the  push back

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

27 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

you  did  clicked  the  down  arrow to  start  the  push back

yes, i tried all the arrows on the EFB

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

11 minutes ago, captain420 said:

yes, i tried all the arrows on the EFB

Have you checked the Fenix KnowledgeBase ?

And with a bit of searching before posting yet another Fenix thread you would have found at least 2 threads on the subject already …

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

8 hours ago, captain420 said:

I'm using the default built-in pushback in the Fenix but it's not doing anything. Any ideas?

image.png

image.png

Select runway spawn.

I had exactly the same problem this evening. Seems the help dried up pretty quickly following your screenshots, oh well

Edited by tcorken
spelling mistake