Sign in to follow this  
blaunarwal

Aerosoft A320 Freeware Mod Neo

If you use Immersion, the lights don't work, you have to uninstall it from ORBX each time if you want lights to work. 

• Like 1

System: P3D v5.3HF2 , Intel i9-9900K o/c to 5.1Ghz, Nvidia ASUSGeForce RTX RTX 3090 24GB,  MPG Z390 Gamng Edge mobo, 64Gb G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit

On 12/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, Deltaguy said:

If you use Immersion, the lights don't work, you have to uninstall it from ORBX each time if you want lights to work. 

Thanks for the help!

Has anyone tried to figure out why Immersion doesn't work with the NEO Mod? Its essentially the same base Aerosoft plane, just modded engines right?

Very cool mod!

but does anybody know where to get the texture for these aircrafts?  Because I could find something on the web (here there are some texture https://elmikey.wixsite.com/hangar226) but without the engine (LEAP or PW) texture file, getting the model without the engine like the guy posted before 

if someone know something more for the texture, please

thanks !

On 1/7/2023 at 9:16 PM, Thomas_S said:

Bonjour @blaunarwal

Quand je télécharge le pack sur P3D ça donne ça. Que faire s'il vous plait ?

English:

Hello @blaunarwal

When I download the pack on P3D it gives this. What to do please?

spacer.png

Wrong model, need to instal in the other type, if you installed in PW install it in LEAP model for example 

Just installed this MOD and it look great. Experience no issues thus far. My question is, while this package is to have a A320neo aircraft option "for looks only", shouldn't there be a PW and LEAP .dat files similar to what is found in the "PerfDat" folder when you first install Aerosoft A320pro which contains 5 dat files? Surely using this MOD package, you can't use the CFM565B4.dat file since I assume the fuel burn/engine performance is different than the PW or LEAP engines are, right??