Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

v2.0.4 is now available

Check out the new debug mode we created to help you easily tweak the settings.

You can always download the latest version from our website (regardless of where you purchased FSRealistic)

What’s new ?

• Effects debug mode to easily conclude which effect is running

What’s fixed ?

• Reverse thrust effect won’t run when engines are off
  • Mute on background will now work as expected
  • Tweaked default profiles values for turbulence
  • Tweaked default profiles values for scary ride effects
  • Log file won’t get big when switching auto-minimize to off
  • Minor bugs and stability improvements
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2022 at 3:39 AM, Noel said:

What's the consensus on FSR Pro?  Much perf impact?  Are effects done very plausibly?

Thanks

Well, I don't normally like to complain about addons, but since purchasing in April, I've not managed to get the cabin ambiance to work properly. Several emails to the devs and a forum posting have yielded nothing. Personally, I found their support at best, lackadaisical and at worst, non-existent... 

• Like 1

Just now, garydpoole said:

Well, I don't normally like to complain about addons, but since purchasing in April, I've not managed to get the cabin ambiance to work properly. Several emails to the devs and a forum posting have yielded nothing. Personally, I found their support at best, lackadaisical and at worst, non-existent... 

Have you ever considered tat it could be your set up?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, CFIJose said:

Have you ever considered tat it could be your set up?

Well, possibly. However, as of two weeks ago, I upgraded my machine and still no go on the cabin ambiance. Notwithstanding, that still shouldn't justify poor customer support. 

• Like 2

Just now, garydpoole said:

Well, possibly. However, as of two weeks ago, I upgraded my machine and still no go on the cabin ambiance. Notwithstanding, that still shouldn't justify poor customer support. 

I'm sure the dev will get your message now. Let me know if you need any help.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

9 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Hi,

No excuse for poor customer support. Should not happen.
Our forum is mainly for announcements and for users to help others, but if you emailed us at FSRealistic@gmail.com and we didn't answer then we apologize.
Will be great if you can resend or let me know from which email you sent us so I can check.

Saying the above, cabin ambience for custom made aircrafts can be problematic as the makers not always expose the full interface back, blocking us from being able to know when to use the effect.
Specifically for the PMDG for example, we made contact with their dev teams and asked for help .

9 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

From what I read ambiance only works with engines off which is silly - I should be able to use it when I want - thus I wont purchase until I can 

Rich Sennett

10 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

From what I read ambiance only works with engines off which is silly - I should be able to use it when I want - thus I wont purchase until I can 

From what I experience, cabin ambience seems to work all the time, the passengers can be heard chattering.
Better still, it turns to panic when I fly badly.
Perhaps that is not the cabin ambience that you have read about.

8 minutes ago, Reader said:

From what I experience, cabin ambience seems to work all the time, the passengers can be heard chattering.
Better still, it turns to panic when I fly badly.
Perhaps that is not the cabin ambience that you have read about.

Maybe thanks I will revisit it with latest build 🙂 

Rich Sennett

26 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Hi Richard,

Not sure where you read this. The timing of most of our effects is a bit more complicated than that. We want to believe this what makes FSRealistic what it is.
Cabin ambiance, putting it simply, is activated when the aircraft is on ground until takeoff , when the aircraft is climbing and cruising and also when it is taxing to the terminal after landing.
Like I mentioned in an earlier reply, we are aware of some issues, especially with custom made aircrafts where we don't have a way to trigger the effect , and we are following on this.

• Like 1

I dont have the time to go through this post to see if the issue I am having has been mentioned so I will just proceed.

When in flight in any aircraft, when I try to zoom in or out, FSR is blocking me from doing so. Upon closing FSR I am able to zoom again. This only happens when in the flightdeck and I cannot move the zoom slider from within the camera menu in the toolbar.

4 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

I dont have the time to go through this post to see if the issue I am having has been mentioned so I will just proceed.

When in flight in any aircraft, when I try to zoom in or out, FSR is blocking me from doing so. Upon closing FSR I am able to zoom again. This only happens when in the flightdeck and I cannot move the zoom slider from within the camera menu in the toolbar.

Make sure to update to the latest version which should solve the issues.
If still persists please email us at FSRealistic@gmail.com and we will help

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Richard,

Not sure where you read this. The timing of most of our effects is a bit more complicated than that. We want to believe this what makes FSRealistic what it is.
Cabin ambiance, putting it simply, is activated when the aircraft is on ground until takeoff , when the aircraft is climbing and cruising and also when it is taxing to the terminal after landing.
Like I mentioned in an earlier reply, we are aware of some issues, especially with custom made aircrafts where we don't have a way to trigger the effect , and we are following on this.

Thanks much I was probably using Fenix A320

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

36 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Make

Hi can you explain this new scary ride effect - what is that ? thanks much 

Rich Sennett

6 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Hi can you explain this new scary ride effect - what is that ? thanks much 

When Scary Ride effect is on, each time the airplane will go into a deep dive / steep turn / unusual attitude, the passengers will scream.

• Like 1