Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

45 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Thank YOU , once, more!   What the doctor ordered, lol!  I just download installed and will run v2.01 to check it out.   THAT...was what I needed to see...for sure! 🙂   The screaming of the passengers on this flight...in-bound is handled really well by FS(R).   (!!!!!!!!!!)

Just like the X-Plane version I find that the effects are exaggerated by default and I have turned most of them down but following this patch the mod is what I had hoped for. It's a pity you have to do this for every plane but there you are. I'm a happy customer now.

Edited by jarmstro

FS(R)  v2.0.1

SR22 at 10,000 ft ASL,  leaving Myrtle Beach KMYR....Real Weather,

HAPPY CAMPER...:)

@FSRealistic I just downloaded the update and flew a couple of different flights with it. I notice now that if I toggle the camera freelook with the middle mouse wheel click (poor man’s TrackIR) then the camera effect no longer works. I use classic mouse mode instead of Lock in case that makes a difference.

I checked in the settings to see the new “Freeze Camera” option, but it was disabled. (I tried toggling it but a few times but nothing changed). Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

My personal preference would be to allow the camera effects to continue when in freelook mode when the freeze camera option is disabled (as I think they did before). I have a bunch of peripherals for AP, switches and radio so generally only use the mouse for looking around.

@FSRealistic I was just searching for authors in the app and found that when I typed a letter its as if I press and hold a key and I end up with multiple letters. It has nothing to do with my computer as typing any letter anywhere else it just types one letter.

I had Accufeel from A2A back in the day.  How does FSRealistic Pro compare to Accufeel?  Are the two programs fairly similar? 

Happy Landings,

JW

1 hour ago, jwhak said:

I had Accufeel from A2A back in the day.  How does FSRealistic Pro compare to Accufeel?  Are the two programs fairly similar? 

Happy Landings,

JW

Yes, pretty much the same format as Accufeel, FSRealistic has a community shared profile feature though like old REX Skyforce 3D.

You can import try thousands of other simmer's configs with one click of a button.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

18 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Yes, pretty much the same format as Accufeel, FSRealistic has a community shared profile feature though like old REX Skyforce 3D.

You can import try thousands of other simmer's configs with one click of a button.

Thanks for the intel.   Happy Landings

7 hours ago, jwhak said:

Happy Landings,

JW

I believe that AccuFeel was more a sound effects program, where FSRealistic Pro is both sound and movement. I do not recall for example that AccuFeel simulated cockpit/panel vibrations as the engine starts and during takeoff roll down the runway.

• Like 1

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

8 hours ago, jwhak said:

Happy Landings,

JW

There is a 7-day trial available.

New update is now out. Not that I really needed it. But. it shows that this developer is serious about making his clients happy.

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Definitely. This latest release fixes the issue I mentioned above. Great stuff. Always been a fan of this developer.

Both updates did not show that they fixed the non start with sim problem some of us have.

• Like 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

18 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Just like the X-Plane version I find that the effects are exaggerated by default and I have turned most of them down but following this patch the mod is what I had hoped for. It's a pity you have to do this for every plane but there you are. I'm a happy customer now.

You only have to tweak once for each plane, then it stores the settings.

I'm not sure what alternative they could have done.  A generic single set would never work - for example, who would want a "wheel well" sound effect in a C172, or thrust reverser in a Tomahawk. 😁

So it's pretty reasonable and to be expected that each plane we fly will require an inital tweak to suit our tastes.  

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, JYW said:

You only have to tweak once for each plane, then it stores the settings.

Yes, but I've got 125 planes!😀 What I would like is a button to make a change to a setting universal. Such as turning off sneezing.

8 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Yes, but I've got 125 planes!😀 What I would like is a button to make a change to a setting universal. Such as turning off sneezing.

125 airplanes? No wonder you are so confused. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.