Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

6 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

When Scary Ride effect is on, each time the airplane will go into a deep dive / steep turn / unusual attitude, the passengers will scream.

Sounds great thanks much 🙂 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

2 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Richard,

Not sure where you read this. The timing of most of our effects is a bit more complicated than that. We want to believe this what makes FSRealistic what it is.
Cabin ambiance, putting it simply, is activated when the aircraft is on ground until takeoff , when the aircraft is climbing and cruising and also when it is taxing to the terminal after landing.
Like I mentioned in an earlier reply, we are aware of some issues, especially with custom made aircrafts where we don't have a way to trigger the effect , and we are following on this.

For me, cabin ambiance works fine whilst taxiing to t/o, stops after leaving the ground, only to return once back on the ground and taxiing to gate. Nothing in between, regardless of seat belt sign status. 

Same result with both FBW and Fenix - the only two planes that I've ever used it with. And, as stated above, same result with both my old and new machines. 

I've actually given up with waiting for a response / solution and now use LukeAirTool's cabin ambiance sounds where the passengers aren't frightened into silence upon leaving the ground... 

9 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

For me, cabin ambiance works fine whilst taxiing to t/o, stops after leaving the ground, only to return once back on the ground and taxiing to gate. Nothing in between, regardless of seat belt sign status.  

Yes thats what I was saying - it looks like thats intentional - ambiance is not on all the time during flight if I m not mistaken - sure I can use another program to have ambiance and atc in background but would be nice to have it in this program - not a deal breaker - it does so much more thats needed in sim 

Rich Sennett

2 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Yes thats what I was saying - it looks like thats intentional - ambiance is not on all the time during flight if I m not mistaken

No, it isn't supposed to work like that - as stated above, "Cabin ambiance, putting it simply, is activated when the aircraft is on ground until takeoff , when the aircraft is climbing and cruising and also when it is taxing to the terminal after landing.". 

Hi,

We will look into it and fix it. Thank you for the heads up

Edited by FSRealistic
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Same result with both FBW and Fenix - the only two planes that I've ever used it with. And, as stated above, same result with both my old and new machines. 

I've actually given up with waiting for a response / solution and now use LukeAirTool's cabin ambiance sounds where the passengers aren't frightened into silence upon leaving the ground... 

If you are in an airliner, and flying it, the cockpit door is locked shut, and you can't hear anyone in the cabin.  

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

13 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you are in an airliner, and flying it, the cockpit door is locked shut, and you can't hear anyone in the cabin.  

Oh, let's not start this tiresome argument again, please... 

1 minute ago, garydpoole said:

Oh, let's not start this tiresome argument again, please... 

Not an argument, just a fact of life. Been that way since 9/11

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The airline that I fly for states quite clearly in its SOPs that it positively encourages passenger - crew interaction and, "wherever possible, every effort should be made to allow free and open access to the cockpit at all times". 

2 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

The airline that I fly for states quite clearly in its SOPs that it positively encourages passenger - crew interaction and, "wherever possible, every effort should be made to allow free and open access to the cockpit at all times". 

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. 🤓 When they are on the flight deck, can they play with the controls and switches if they feel like it? 

36 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi,

We will look into it and fix it. Thank you for the heads up

Awesome real or not nice to have that option 🙂 and great support after I get by this bout with covid its first software I will be purchasing

• Like 2

Rich Sennett

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. 🤓 When they are on the flight deck, can they play with the controls and switches if they feel like it? 

Hi yah Bob - I was co-pilot in a real Lear Jet - I got to use controls it was awesome 

Rich Sennett

Is there anyway that you can turn of the toilet flushing effect at or below 10,300 feet? Its a bit unrealstic hearing the toilet flush on final approach.

@FSRealistic I bought the product yesterday. I think I like it, but I'm not a fan of not being able to keep the focus of the camera straight when taxing after landing with Track IR. I have to do all sorts of gymnastics to lift my head above the cockpit and looking at the windshield. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

What about the subtle noises coming from the Head Stewardess and First Officer both occupying the Forward First Class Head?  How muffled is that, when the door is shut in flight?   Wondering... ;)