Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

MSFS EBBR: JustSim or Aerosoft??

Aerosoft ebbr is the best airport produced for any pc simulation. textures and details are absolutely gorgeous. A bit heavy at performance, but still flyable.

• Upvote 1

C. Uygar

Aircraft Maint. Engineer. at LTFJ

I would like to know:

- what is great with the AS version?

- how hard is it for the performance?

1 hour ago, kiki said:

I would like to know:

It was designed by Jo Erlend Sund.  One of the tops in the biz.  Aerosoft to my knowledge publishes all of his stuff.  I'm not sure if he collaborates with their in-house team or not, on other straight in-house Aerosoft projects, but I suspect he does.

• Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, kiki said:

I would like to know:

I think that this airport textures are real 4k ones so very very detailed job. Even better than flytampa’s textures. Performance is a bit heavy for cpu wise, but still flyable, I have 10700k and tlod 150, still can maintain 30 fps. Maybe with ai traffic you can suffer if you don’t have last gen cpu.

• Upvote 1

C. Uygar

Aircraft Maint. Engineer. at LTFJ

7 hours ago, kiki said:

It just looks phenomenal. Modelling, textures, aminated passengers, moving ground vehicles, night lighting etc. - everything's top-notch quality. I have quite a few 3rd party airports and I agree with the comments above that overall this is the best airport addon out there at the moment.

7 hours ago, kiki said:

It is a bit heavy on the frames like all big airports but I've seen worse airport sceneries in this regard.

• Upvote 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Best Airport you can buy imo.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,