Sign in to follow this  
Paul_Yorks

First look PMDG 737 update

27 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

The PMDG defense team is hard at work, I see. 

Well. If people keep bleating complete nonsense about, for example, ’abysmal textures’ or that PMDG has ’gaslighted’ us that don’t hate the 737 some kind of comment adressing said absurdities might be warranted, no?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

The "hate" or "anger" being expressed all over social media platforms is a sad state of the times. Whether directed at PMDG or any other dev. And it's only becoming increasingly worse.

Largely, it is mis-directed and out of all proportion.

And from my observations, this pandemic has certainly exponentially blown the magnitude of modern day anger/stress levels right through the stratosphere and many are not coping and finding ways to vent albeit not so productively. As if modern day living wasn't stressful enough.

Most of what I've seen in forums for MSFS are nothing more than "storms in tea-cups" but the fervour from many are way out of proportion and context....... for the reason pointed out above.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

This thread reminds of the Posky/PMDG panel-merge days. The Posky folks made really great looking airplanes, but with very basic functionality (freeware) so people were always trying to merge the Posky planes with the PMDG cockpit. Now we've evolved to wheel wells, dust and fingerprints on the FMC. lol.

Same basic spirit, but with today's poisonous social media behavior thrown in for good measure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1