Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Incompatible addons/mods with SU10 Beta

Hi follks,
Let's list here the incompatible addons/mods for those participating in the Beta.
Here are my first findings.

1/ AIG crashes MSFS (Immediate CTD).
Temporary solution: remove the 2 AIG folders from Community.

2/ FSR 2.0.3 doesn't work.
Temporary solution: disable it, make some noise with your mouth and shake your head up and down when flying until a fix is released.

🙂

Edited by David Roch
  • Like 4

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

6 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Hi follks,
Let's list here the incompatible addons/mods for those participating in the Beta.
Here are my first findings.

1/ AIG crashes MSFS (Immediate CTD).
Temporary solution: remove the 2 AIG folders from Community.

2/ FSR 2.0 doesn't work.
Temporary solution: disable it, make some noise with your mouth and shake your head up and down when flying.

🙂

Is there an FSR thread that expands on that issue ? Because im being told the option is there. So whom with a RADEON card tried it and couldn't get it to work ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

5 minutes ago, Maxis said:

Is there an FSR thread that expands on that issue ? Because im being told the option is there. So whom with a RADEON card tried it and couldn't get it to work ?

Not sure whether we are talking about the same thing.
FSR = FSRealistic Pro

😉

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Just now, David Roch said:

Not sure whether we are talking about the same thing.
FSR = FSRealistic Pro

😉

ROFLMAO !!! We clearly are not !! 🙂

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Yes, sorry about the false alert. 😉

Can someone please confirm that the Addon Linker's map is working after the Beta?
I get a SimConnect error message.
Thanks!

Best regards,
David Roch

google maps injector is for me not longer working. versiin 1.09 does but is creating lots of artifacts in the sky

Carsten U

12 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

google maps injector is for me not longer working. versiin 1.09 does but is creating lots of artifacts in the sky

Darn... Sundar does actually talk to Satya ! 

😛

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TooLowTooSlow said:

Darn... Sundar does actually talk to Satya ! 

😛

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

thats to cryptic for me....

Carsten U

21 hours ago, monica6211 said:

FSRealistic Pro 2.0.3 works perfectly for me.

Likewise. And I haven’t moved my AIG folder either and had no crashes 💁‍♂️

• Upvote 1

DLSS is a winner for me. Better FPS and smoothness. I've been able to put more settings on Ultra. Of the planes I have flown only the PMDG seems to suffer from blurry numbers when scrolling whilst the JF BA146 is absolutely fine. Some developers may need to knuckle down and do some work to sort this out. (RTX 2070 with an i710700)

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

DLSS is a winner for me. Better FPS and smoothness. I've been able to put more settings on Ultra. Of the planes I have flown only the PMDG seems to suffer from blurry numbers when scrolling whilst the JF BA146 is absolutely fine. Some developers may need to knuckle down and do some work to sort this out. (RTX 2070 with an i710700)

Do you have the Fenix A320 to test? Displays are blurry for me with DLSS

Just now, kkbelos said:

Not yet.

2 minutes ago, kkbelos said:

same here

Carsten U

4 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

same here

The issue does not occur with the JF BA146. It's down to the developers to fix it IMO.