Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

WASM connection error with SU10 beta.

FS2Crew for the MSFS Maddog is my first ever FS2Crew addon I've purchased - enjoying it very much! 

It is freezing several times during use and I'm getting a WASM Connection error at launch - is this likely to be a problem with the SU10 beta I'm testing?  It always freezes at the same point - 'starting engine 1' works fine, but when the FO announces 'starting engine 2', it freezes every time.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

7 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

FS2Crew for the MSFS Maddog is my first ever FS2Crew addon I've purchased - enjoying it very much! 

It is freezing several times during use and I'm getting a WASM Connection error at launch - is this likely to be a problem with the SU10 beta I'm testing?  It always freezes at the same point - 'starting engine 1' works fine, but when the FO announces 'starting engine 2', it freezes every time.

At which point and how you launch the application?, just to see if we can find where it appears the WASM error

Manuel

spacer.png

23 hours ago, byork said:

We generally strongly suggest not using MSFS "betas".

The beta could have broken something in the aircraft, which in turn impacts us.

I assume this problem didn't occur prior to installing the MSFS SU 10 beta?

I purchased around the time I installed SU10 so can't really say if SU10 broke it - probably did.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

16 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

At which point and how you launch the application?, just to see if we can find where it appears the WASM error

Manuel

I launch MSFS - FSIUPC, GTN750 and FSRealistic Pro auto launch with MSFS.  When in the Maddog cockpit I launch FS2Crew - I then see the message,

FS2-Crew-WASM-Error.png

This happens everytime you load MSFS?, this happens when it doesnt communicates with the WASM module. Can you confirm you have the "fs2crew-data-proc" folder iny our community folder?

Regards,

Manuel

spacer.png

I get the same WASM error.  Most likely its the MSFS beta.  I also purchased the maddog around the same time I updated to the beta version, so cannot say for sure if it worked before the update.  I have been flying the Fenix A320 for a while now, and have not used any of my FS2crew programs for a while now, but now, none of them will show up in the tool bar and I get the WASM error shortly after that. 

Was looking to see if anyone else was  having this same issue, when I stumbled upon this thread.

Edited by rickjake

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11