Sign in to follow this  
Daytona125

X-Plane 12 compatible list?

For the ERJ Family for X-Plane 12 works but you have to replace a file.

https://www.xcrafts.com/erj-xp12-patch

For the Rotate md-80

Looks like it will be a paid upgrade.

There will be an update for XP12, but it will be a paid update. We still can't give a release date though.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/268169-will-this-aircraft-have-an-update-for-xplane-12/

For the Rotate MD-11 

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/271779-will-the-md11-be-updated-for-x-plane-12/

The Rotate MD-11 in its current version (1.04-3) is not ready for X-Plane 12 yet.
We are working on compatibility now and will release a free upgrade when it is ready.

For FlightFactor 

Boeing 757 update for xp12   https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/272106-boeing-757-version-260-beta-x-plane-12-initial-compatibility-update/

Boeing 767 update for xp12   https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/272104-boeing-767-version-160-beta-x-plane-12-initial-compatibility-update/

Edited by Silverbird
  • Like 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:19 PM, fogboundturtle said:

Only zibo xp12 early version worked for me

I just downloaded it and installed but for me it had all kinds of problems, I got a message on start up. All I can see is 2 engines and 2 pilots floating in space. 

John Snyder Jr

On 9/6/2022 at 11:32 PM, Sethos said:

Anyone know if OrbX Central has been made able to see X-Plane 12? Still only sees just MSFS for me

You can go into AppData\Local and make a copy of your x-plane_install_12.txt and rename it to x-plane_install_11.txt. OrbX Central will then see your XP12 installation as XP11.

Of course it's probably safer to wait for an official update, but this should work as a temporary solution.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

On 9/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, Beerz said:

FlightFactor A320 XP12 Extended Upgrade beta $20

New in XP12 (extended) version

• New and rebuilt 3D-cockpit model
  • Alternate law implementation
  • Instant failure control
  • Turbulence and intermittent aerodynamic effects

new 3d cockpit??? is this a joke? someone should show them what a 320 cockpit looks like

320.jpg

1 hour ago, John Snyder Jr said:

Anyone know if Hotstart TBM works in XP12. 

I haven’t gotten up the nerve to try the TBM yet. With the complexity of that planeIt might just blowup my computer. Same with the challenger. I’m just too scared…..

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

On 9/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, Beerz said:

FlightFactor A320 XP12 Extended Upgrade beta $20

New in XP12 (extended) version

• New and rebuilt 3D-cockpit model
  • Alternate law implementation
  • Instant failure control
  • Turbulence and intermittent aerodynamic effects

duplicate, post didn't save properly

Edited by UKflyer
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, John Snyder Jr said:

I just downloaded it and installed but for me it had all kinds of problems, I got a message on start up. All I can see is 2 engines and 2 pilots floating in space. 

Did you download the X Plane 12 version? Nico of Skymatix said not to use anything from X Plane 11 version or you will have problems. I have including the link for the settings video where he talks alittle about that as well as his reaction on take off. Hope this helps.

Edited by BobFS88
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

Did you download the X Plane 12 version? Nico of Skymatix said not to use anything from X Plane 11 version or you will have problems. I have including the link for the settings video where he talks alittle about that as well as his reaction on take off. Hope this helps.

Yes, I don't have XP11 installed anywhere anymore. I downloaded the XP12 Early Access version. Thanks

John Snyder Jr

AirfoilLabs King air is very useable. ITT temps seem too low and the trim may be off a little but it flies pretty good

AirfoilLabs cassena 172 sp is good too. If controls and switches don't work at first try loading the default 172 and then go back to the AirfoilLabs 172,. worked for me, only had to do it once.

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

Justflight Traffic Global 

The developer of traffic global is now on the x-plane team but is working on in update for x-plane 12.

Just a heads-up: TG for X-Plane 12 is definitely coming imminently, I've had it working for some time and was just waiting for the official release of the X-Plane 12 beta. Please have patience, tinkering with the core data is only likely to cause problems.

Also, for information, I'm not connected with any other TG projects, just the X-Plane version.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 10
Like×

Jim Keir

Author: Traffic Global X-Plane, Mission Editor for FSX/Prepar3D and XPForce for X-Plane/FS2020
www.fsmissioneditor.com

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/271326-traffic-global-xplane-12/&page=3

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

For the  IXEG 737

https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/25599-ixeg-for-x-plane-12-status/

tkyler

• tkylerRising Star
  • IXEG
  • 56a860621c1ef_ixeggrouplogo.png.af3c2767
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX USA
  •  

Hello all.   Those who have followed know that the IXEG 737 development has been stagnant for a long time while I've worked on my MU-2 project and stabilize it after the release.  That stabilization phase is nearly done.  XP12 is imminent and I'll be porting the MU2 to XP12 beginning next week...and it should not be terribly long (I hope).  After that,  the 733 will move back into rotation as the primary focus of development with the port to v12 being the first priority.  The IXEG is minimally operable in V12, but that's all we can say.  We obviously had to make it baseline flyable in order to test/develop it with all the XP12 changes, which have yet to be addressed.  As such, our official position for those who wish to try the V11 IXEG in V12 is "VFR joyriding only".   I expect we'll  set up a 'volunteer forum' where folks can give feedback as to their V12 observations as its better to have more eyes on this stuff; however, we request that nobody report any shortcomings of the V11 733 in V12.  We are keenly aware of a lot of things that have to be changed....so we'll want to wait until we believe we've caught all we can find before other folks chime in; otherwise we'll end up with a massive stack of the same reports. 

So, certainly keep XP11 around if you wish to fly the IXEG seriously until we get it ported over. I've always kept "old version / new versions" side by side on my computer for these transitions.  Long-time XP users know that after a major release to X-Plane, there is an inevitable debug period that goes on for some time, though many other devs have begun already, we're behind. ....but nice to have the process underway.....Below screenshot shows what the cockpit looks like in V12 daytime.

-TomK

• Like 2

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

My upgrade of the ToLiss A321 (version 1.4) does not work on my XP12. It is just causing a CTD. 😟

I am using Linux Mint.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

6 hours ago, Yogipriester said:

My upgrade of the ToLiss A321 (version 1.4) does not work on my XP12. It is just causing a CTD. 😟

I am using Linux Mint.

I have only tested it for two minutes, but 1.4 seems to load okay on Arch Linux.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days