Sign in to follow this  
UKflyer

Beta 7 is out

12 hours ago, jcomm said:

Zibo is my next install, maybe this week if I get the time... But simming is pretty much 98% XP12 to me now so, I am sure it'll get installed sooner or later 🙂

I have just finish flying Zibo in VR on 4.5 flight to KLAX going around an approaching cold front and storm from KMDW. I have nothing but  pure pleasure and not bother by some of the short coming because I know those things will get iron out due to sim being in beta. I will also get the CL650 and IGEX once they finally come over although I have IGEX on Xplane 11 and which was first add on that brought me over from FSX. I think basic functionality of the sim very stable and this point. There are a few things they will clean up but I believe they will eventually start their performance tuning if they don't have any plans of adding any more feature before final release. But if do have more to add, that would be something to look forward to.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

if they don't have any plans of adding any more feature before final release.

They have a number of features not yet in the current build: falling snow, water turbidity, and a number of art assets (e.g., buses).  I would think these would be added for final release.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Falling snow and water turbidity would be great.

• Like 1

"They're pissing on our heads and they tell us they're pissing on our heads, but we say it's raining because we don't want to be labeled 'conspiracy theorists' ".

Have they fixed the shimmering ?

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

On 10/13/2022 at 11:27 AM, fluffyflops said:

Have they fixed the shimmering ?

We’re still waiting for that.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, UKflyer said:
  • XPD-12909 – Add KBTV Burlington to Custom Scenery folder (airport with custom objects for Austin).

LOL

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/275924-way-cool-first-flight-xp12-b8-alia-250/&do=findComment&comment=2436422

Friendly reminder: WHITELIST AVSIM IN YOUR AD-BLOCKER. Especially if you're on a modern CPU that can run a flight simulator well. These web servers aren't free...