Sign in to follow this  
Pod562

SQL Server 2014 and Windows 11

I had the same problem and fixed it using the procedure outlined here. You guys did the Lord's work!

spacer.png5800X3D, 64GB 3200 RAM, 7900 XT 20GB

Thank you for this solution! I tried a lot of other suggestions before I found the right one. 🤔

I did the same procedure with SQL 2022 Express version, but then you have to make changes in registry with the "MSSQL16E.LOCALDB" key.

On 10/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, Pod562 said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply comprehensively to my problem. I tried each of the solutions but none of them worked. I guess I'll have to choose a different ATC program for MFS 2020.

Regards

Renzo

Hello same here its 2023-10 and still no solution shame....

You can thank Microsoft for that.  The newer versions of SQLLocalDB don't have a standalone installer that our product installer can use to install it for you, so this manual downloading of their product is necessary.