Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | @ FSWeekend 2022

Hi there,

During the 5th and 6th of November FBW Simulations team members will be present at FSWeekend 2022 at the Aviation Museum Aviodrome, Lelystad (Netherlands).

We wanted to send out a quick reminder to come visit our booth and meet some of our team! We'll have some neat things to show and freebies to give away. We'd also be happy to answer any questions! For those not able to make it we'll be updating our Discord and social media after the event.

P1030672.png

P1030655.png

See you there! (not me unfortunately 😟)

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 22

FlyByWire Simulations

that have good integration. Sorry I couldn't be at the event.
Thank you for the Airbus project, I am grateful for your work.
Health always

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I hope that everyone has a great time at the show. It has been three years since I attended the Cosford Flightsim Show in the UK, and I am desperately hoping that it returns next year. I want to see all of my flightsim friends again!

• Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Me too, Christopher.

Handy that I only live 5 miles from Cosford, too!

Stu

• Like 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

I live in NE England so it's a decent journey for me but I have been to the last two shows at Cosford, and I really enjoy both of them, meeting up with like minded friends. I cannot understand why it didn't go ahead this year?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Thanks to all those that visited our booth at FSWeekend 2022 in Lelystad! Stay tuned for additional content for those who were not able to attend.

Up first is our Flight Demo (EHBK - EHRD) presentation with VATSIM and full coverage ATC.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

I was there,

It was an amazing day, lot of fun and enthusiasm . My son who doesn't give a d.... about flying was even trying out all simulators.

Thanks for all the people who were there. Great job!!

Jozeff

Edited by jozeff
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1