Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

So Many DC-3 Mods

glad I stumbled on this thread.  Installed the "Enhanced" via the Market Place.  Using the Duckworks mod (awesome mod).  And now just downloaded the Gotfriends.  Going to take this bird out again. 

Yesterday, I managed to land her here, along with a solid takeoff.  AZ E81.  Watch out for that Smelter smoke stack on the one end.  And you've got the Boyce Thompson Arboretum / Picketpost mountain on the other end...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_Municipal_Airport

Edited by javelina
  • Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Anyone having trouble mapping the throttle axis?  I use FSUIPC, and when I move the joystick throttles, the engines respond momentarily, but go back to 0. While this happens, the actual throttle levers in the plane never move.  If I use the mouse to move the throttle levers, they stay where I leave them. I can then use the joystick throttle levers to temporarily change the engines again, but they go back to where I left the actual levers with the mouse.  Same issue if I "unmap" the throttles in FSUIPC and use the MSFS default control mapping.

Edited by wreck1463

Mark Hager

On 11/22/2022 at 6:11 AM, Claudius_ said:

I miss the Manfred Jahn DC-3, it is a real masterpiece, this AH DC3 is a toy.

Yes! I miss it so much. I flew from america to europe several times in this plane because it was such as joy to fly.  I havent even touched the one in MSFS other than once.  

• Like 2