Sign in to follow this  
Toktok

PacSim - Christmas/New Year Sale

Edit: actually, you can request new download links indefinitely. My mistake. All good here!

Edited by honanhal
Pacsim clarified redownload policy

35 minutes ago, honanhal said:

Just bought Incheon, but was surprised and disappointed to see that the download link expires. I thought those days were gone...Really, an 11 GB download and we need to back that up ourselves?

Honestly, the fact that the download link expires should be noted on the purchase page.

James

Hey James, simply use the original download link (same link from your purchase) to "Request Additional Downloads" by clicking the green button. The server still has your files so no need to save the files. It clearly states that in the original download link. Contact us if you're still confused.

• Like 2

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

19 minutes ago, Toktok said:

Hey James, simply use the original download link (same link from your purchase) to "Request Additional Downloads" by clicking the green button. The server still has your files so no need to save the files. It clearly states that in the original download link. Contact us if you're still confused.

Thanks! That’s great news and will save me a lot of storage space. 🙂

I was going off what the order email said:

IMPORTANT: The Download Links below will expire shortly. You will no longer be able to use these links to receive downloads after that time.

Our festive season sale will end in 8 days (into the new year) so take advantage of the remaining days now. Thanks as usual to those who've purchased and looking forward to your continued business in 2023.

Happy New Year to one and all!!

• Like 1

Edited for speeling

Reno-Tahoe for MSFS $18.75. for FSX $26.67.  While I fully support a vendor charging what they think their product is worth, I think I'll pass on this one.

Edited by airernie
  • Like 1

Ernest Pergrem

4 hours ago, Toktok said:

Our festive season sale will end in 8 days (into the new year) so take advantage of the remaining days now. Thanks as usual to those who've purchased and looking forward to your continued business in 2023.

I would love to give you more business but apparently you are not going to develop SLC for P3D. Too bad since I have bought all your P3D sceneries.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Hey, but they DO HAVE KSLC for P3D. Source: I own it and I like it.

BTW

MSFS Incheon - is it great or just port from P3D?

Thanks!

&

ugcx_banner.png

On 12/31/2022 at 10:38 AM, Toktok said:

Sale still goes through tomorrow, is that correct?

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

19 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Sale still goes through tomorrow, is that correct?

Cheers, Pete

I'll be over midnight, SLC mountain time.

• Like 1

Edited for speeling

4 minutes ago, Toktok said:

I'll be over midnight, SLC mountain time.

I’m good now, just picked up RKSI. Thanks!

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

On 1/3/2023 at 7:18 AM, sholay said:

Hey, but they DO HAVE KSLC for P3D. Source: I own it and I like it.

BTW

MSFS Incheon - is it great or just port from P3D?

Thanks!

&

Yes, and it is very outdated now with the construction of new terminals. I have the old version.

• Like 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.