Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

Anyone solved an issue with FS TRAFFIC causing MSFS to CTD as soon as READY TO FLY is clicked? I'm trying for an hour to solve without luck.

I deleted FSLTL, and no other AI programs are used, and no GSX also.

Thank you in advance.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

4 minutes ago, Pe11e said:

Anyone solved an issue with FS TRAFFIC causing MSFS to CTD as soon as READY TO FLY is clicked? I'm trying for an hour to solve without luck.

Thank you in advance.

You have a conflicting addon, mine was another ingame panel addon.
Go through your addons or start it with an empty community folder with only FS Traffic addons and start adding back from there.

I had the following in my community folder

Sky4Sim Toolbar
Christian1984’s vfrmap-for-vr
FS FlightControl Replay
FSLTL Toolbar
ALL IN ONE Ingame Panel Tablet

Just went ahead and removed them all and FS Traffic Toolbar Works.
Now question is which one of these is causing all the conflict?
These ingame panel mods have always been finnicky with others inside the community folder.
I’m guessing they are drawing from and trying to access the same root files at once in causing an issue in MSFS?

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

11 minutes ago, Pe11e said:

Thank you in advance.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/629913-fstraffic-constantly-causing-msfs-2020-ctd-resolved/?tab=comments#comment-4913942

your  answer  should  be  this  one

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I agree with shamrockflyer for the most part, easy on frames, models look and sound good, plenty of traffic generated and well behaved. The complaint about no visible traffic enroute is justified bur I think that will be corrected. The thing that got me to buy FSTraffic was AI communication with ATC. I can see the text in the ATC window but can't hear it on the radio. In the PMDG 737 the comm radios are on and tuned but no sound except perhaps some faint sound that might be AI-ATC but can't make it out. I don't know if it is a sim, FST or PMDG setting I'm missing.  Anybody able to clearly hear comms in the PMDG with AI please share the setting.

Thanks for your help! 

Jeb

Deleted Flight Control Replay and removed any sign of it from community folder. Still getting CTD when hitting Fly Now. Thoughts? I do have FLOW but haven't removed it because I use it too much. If it's the issue then I will just stick FSLTL and AIG. 

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Keeping The Virtual World On Time

Celebrating 35 Years of Service and Innovation

1055916.jpg

7 minutes ago, isobar55 said:

Deleted Flight Control Replay and removed any sign of it from community folder. Still getting CTD when hitting Fly Now. Thoughts? I do have FLOW but haven't removed it because I use it too much. If it's the issue then I will just stick FSLTL and AIG. 

well  remove  flow  than  to  check

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

well  remove  flow  than  to  check

Okay so here is the deal. I still have FLOW it's not conflicting I did however reboot my PC after removing Flight Control Replay and now it works. Hope this helps. FCR is the problem for sure as the above poster has stated. 

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

1055916.jpg

Just now, isobar55 said:

Okay so here is the deal. I still have FLOW it's not conflicting I did however reboot my PC after removing Flight Control Replay and now it works. Hope this helps. FCR is the problem for sure as the above poster has stated. 

good  that  what  you should  do  with  any  addon  that  you get  installed/ remove  is  to  reboot  your  pc

Peter kelberg

48 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

You have a conflicting addon, mine was another ingame panel addon.
Go through your addons or start it with an empty community folder with only FS Traffic addons and start adding back from there.

I had the following in my community folder

Sky4Sim Toolbar
Christian1984’s vfrmap-for-vr
FS FlightControl Replay
FSLTL Toolbar
ALL IN ONE Ingame Panel Tablet

Just went ahead and removed them all and FS Traffic Toolbar Works.
Now question is which one of these is causing all the conflict?
These ingame panel mods have always been finnicky with others inside the community folder.
I’m guessing they are drawing from and trying to access the same root files at once in causing an issue in MSFS?

Thanks guys! Deleting FS FlightControl Replay solved the CTD immediately. Now, I have another issue - AI aircraft are holding on runway entry indefinitely, until AI gets deleted. No AI on approach whatsoever. 

• Like 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

22 minutes ago, Pe11e said:

Thanks guys! Deleting FS FlightControl Replay solved the CTD immediately. Now, I have another issue - AI aircraft are holding on runway entry indefinitely, until AI gets deleted. No AI on approach whatsoever. 

have  you  posted  your  issue  at just flight  forum   might  find  that  some  one  else  might  have  the  same  issues

Peter kelberg

36 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

have  you  posted  your  issue  at just flight  forum   might  find  that  some  one  else  might  have  the  same  issues

Will check for sure.

Now a new problem. After I end a flight to go back to main menu it loads all the way across the screen then stops. I have to do a ctrl/alt/delete to get out of MSFS. 

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

1055916.jpg

15 minutes ago, isobar55 said:

Now a new problem. After I end a flight to go back to main menu it loads all the way across the screen then stops. I have to do a ctrl/alt/delete to get out of MSFS. 

Here is what I did to mitigate that myself. In FS Traffic Control Centre under Aircraft Settings All ground services are changed to Quick Turnaround. Before going to main menu open FS Traffic in game panel and remove all traffic. This worked for me and sim does not hang when going back to Main Menu

4 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

I have been using Simple Traffic, maybe tonight I will install the program, hopefully it won't mess up my system.

Well, anything will be a step up from Simple Traffic. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS