Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

Mine Worked for about 6 different airports after removing GSX, Only to fail again while in use, and wont populate anymore.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, isobar55 said:

So I reinstalled GSX Pro and FS Traffic is still working perfectly. So if you have no traffic I would remove GSX run the sim and inject the traffic then close the sim put GSX back in and all should be good. Hope this helps!

Hello Davis,
Thank you so much for providing this awesome solution. My FST issues with missing traffic at WIII and missing arrivals at other airports are now resolved. 

Athena

• Like 1

I just uninstalled and am going back to FSTL.   I was getting no enroute traffic and traffic at arrival airports was spotty at best.    

• Like 1

Duane Buck

11 hours ago, David Roch said:

To each his own opinion. 😉

It's pretty amazing to read so many negative reviews as soon as a new product hits the market.
It was exactly the same when GSX came out.

Today everyone agrees to say that GSX is a must-have and tomorrow, the same complainers will say that FS Traffic is brilliant.

Personally, although I was very grateful to have great freeware, I was tired of losing 10 to 15 fps with FSLTL or checking every 10 minutes that the injector hadn't bugged with AIG.
That's why I decided to pay for a reliable and simple AI program, and I'm 100% satisfied with FS Traffic.
It works perfectly with GSX if you take the time to read the manual, aircraft models are great, sounds and effects are very good, and my departure and arrival airports are full of planes, as is the sky at cruising altitude.
What else could you ask for, especially when the performance is excellent?
Of course there are some early bugs and they will no doubt be fixed by Just Flight later on.

Now I can say without hesitation that contrary to some claims, FS Traffic performance vs freeware tools has nothing to do with the number of planes injected.
Here is KPDX.
Not bad, huh?

spacer.png

LOL, all aircraft are no active, for that you can use static aircrafts mods.  the only matter in a live traffic addon is active aircraft and in this picture there almost 0 because the jetways are not connect which means no departures anytime soon.  

• Like 1

I am not getting any traffic in airports purchased from marketplace. Anyone can confirm this or share what you've done to get it to work?

TIA

12 hours ago, GSalden said:

The models are great and their sound too.

However , my free AIG package has thousands of liveries (flying from/to Europe only) and FsTraffic has 798 liveries for the whole world….

Have they said which season the traffic is from summer 2022 I'm guessing? 

14ppkc-6.png

46 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

Have they said which season the traffic is from summer 2022 I'm guessing? 

You can choose between 2019-2021-2022 if I am correct.

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

3 hours ago, the_simpilot said:

I am not getting any traffic in airports purchased from marketplace. Anyone can confirm this or share what you've done to get it to work?

TIA

Have you tried the solution provided by Bill Davis earlier today? It solved the problem for the MarketPlace airport for me. 

It’s a pity that the ac don’t have real world registrations like the AIG ac do.

PSXT can inject ac with their real world registrations. 
So multiple the same ac types from the same airline with different paintings and different registrations will appear correctly.

FsTraffic does not have this. If I select FsTraffic as my main AI package and AIG as my second package I loose about 600 of the 2400 AIG ac that I have installed ….

Mmm…. Better fps but less different ac 

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

What I really love at FSLTL is the traffic I see at cruize altitude. Recently I did some relatively short hops from Greenland to northern Canada and then down to Toronto. I saw lots of planes flying from Europe to many different locations in the USA. Very immersive and super interesting. Do I understand correctly that FS Traffic does not provide this type of traffic?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, crimplene said:

What I really love at FSLTL is the traffic I see at cruize altitude. Recently I did some relatively short hops from Greenland to northern Canada and then down to Toronto. I saw lots of planes flying from Europe to many different locations in the USA. Very immersive and super interesting. Do I understand correctly that FS Traffic does not provide this type of traffic?

I followed an ERJ 175 cruising 250 knots @ 2000 feet. Something is definitely wrong.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

6 hours ago, WillyTheGoat said:

Have you tried the solution provided by Bill Davis earlier today? It solved the problem for the MarketPlace airport for me. 

After posting I saw his post and tried. It worked thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, crimplene said:

The other advantage of FSLTL is the option to use flightplandatabase which makes the flight plans a lot more realistic instead of plain A to B offered by FS Traffic.

-deleted-

Edited by kiek