Sign in to follow this  
JYW

At Feb 2023, one missing feature you'd most like in MSFS?

VRS TacPack...if not for a region then the whole world.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4474/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3880/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

On 2/6/2023 at 1:43 AM, RichieFly said:

All good suggestions.

Free the camera api. While useable, the camera is still miles behind the other simulators.

This! Would love something like Chaseplane.

Edited by CaptainNetflix

"Smoke on" for Aerobatics and Formation flying.

Easy Replay after a Landing/Engine-crash incl. transfer of the plane to save Altitude afterwards (for second try).

"intelligent" Modelmatching and manual override of a Model. (like JoinFS)

Seasons .

....to be continued.

Achim

On 2/6/2023 at 11:10 AM, Ixoye said:

Drop down menus for controller profiles and aircrafts.

Exactly. And even better - tie the settings to the different airplanes like in X-Plane. Then you don't have to change settings every time you go from Airliners to GA and vice versa.

• Like 2

A detailed plaintext log file that is generated if the game CTD/freezes/stutters.

If theres one thing that needs to be copied from X-Plane its that one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/6/2023 at 3:07 PM, David Mills said:

I won't mention the publication. But I once read an "article" about the Girls of Brannif.

I remember that issue. There was an article, too?

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

Adding to my first suggestions, knowing from where and how strong is the wind would be nice. Between the world map planner, the ATIS, the airfield entry screen and the windsocks, a mother cat wouldn't  find her kitten. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 hours ago, MDFlier said:

I remember that issue. There was an article, too?

Not that I recall. The photos, however, were definitely study level.

• Like 2

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

All of my major ones are listed above... so I'll add a minor request:

Adding a permanent "Nearest Airport" option to the ATC menu no matter what "state" you are in (e.g. cold and dark, taxiing, enroute, etc).  Then within the that airport sub menu under each airport, include ALL of the frequencies for the airport (tower, grouud, atis, etc).  Finally, add a setting that allows you to listen to the radio even when the plane is off (maybe something under realism, or assitances).

This is really just a 'quality of live' request for weirdos like me who love to spend time plane spotting.  If you can quickly pop between frequencies and have the radio all the time it makes it just a little easier and more immersive when you have your drone camera parked in the tower, for example.  You can absolutely do all of this right now by turning on the plane, requesting taxi, etc, but this would be (i assume) a relative easy fix to make it less clunky for plane spotting.