Sign in to follow this  
roland_lfor

"P2Acars" project, interested?

hey, i stumbled upon this amazing software, will give it a try. Thanks for the work.

Will it work with the Maddog from Leonardo ?

Hi Roland, please Could you explain how to set FSUIPC7 registred to send Hoopies Logon and Callsign to P2Acars? 

spacer.pngI have installed and configured it but nothing is apearing at the screen after  i have the clearence from ATC and the logon is accepted, what could be the problem?

thanks 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by motishow

finally  worked on fenix, and is a suberb program , a must have program 

Now testing on FBW developer version and don,t work, when try to put my personal ATC number it says "NO HOPPIE CONECTION" and all is ok insertd at EFB

spacer.pngspacer.png

Any solution for that?

thanks

Have managed to get connected through the P2Acars with my hoppie logon and also with the intended callsign. I then get a Logon accepted both in the console window and also in the Fenix.

But after that nothing else will go through? I have tried requesting pre-dep via the MCDU and get a notification in the console about that but then nothing happens. Also tried requesting IFR clearance via P2ATC but same there nothing comes up through the ACARS.

What i'm i doing wrong??

it looks amazing. Can this be used with any other offline Atc programme  such as pf3? 

thanks

Ash Nerurkar

Hi,

I am in the Fenix and I get the Logon Accepted Message. But no Message from P2ATC. Is there a setting in P2ATC exept the conversation file?

thanks