Sign in to follow this  
roland_lfor

"P2Acars" project, interested?

Hi Roland, firstly thanks for your hard work on this project. Now I’m having problems getting logged on, everything seems to work up to hitting NOTIFY* . I get a message saying something like NEXT MSG ATC 2980 then nothing else after that no LOGON ACCEPTED message, no matter how long I wait. I checked the conversation text file coming from P2ATC and that seems to have the correct text in it. Is there something obvious that I’m missing? Thanks in advance 

Dale

Hi,

Which aircraft do you fly? To diagnose where the process fails you can observe P2Acars console where you see conversation log. After sending NOTIFY from the aircraft, do you see  the LOGON REQUEST receipt, followed by the acknowledge in the console?

And remember it can takes 1 or 2 minutes between each exchange.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Hi Roland, I’m using the FenixA320 .After I send NOTIFY ,I get a message saying 0140 NOTIFYING , then nothing, no logon request receipt, I check the connection status and it just has ———— as Active ATC, where exactly is the P2Acars console, are you referring to the window that opens when you start P2Acars, if so all that is there is my call sign and hoppie logon information then a message press enter to exit .

Yes the console if the P2Acars window. If you don't see there the LOGON REQUEST incomming message, I see 3 possible causes:

1/ you don't have a functional Internet connection or PAcars is blocked by your firewall

2/ The ATC name you filled in the Fenix ARCDU at the left of NOTIFY in ATC CENTER field is not correct. You have to use "Your personal ATC" number given by P2Acars in green, the 4 digits number (which changes at each start).

3/ The Hoppie Logon you supply to P2Acars is wrong

Roland

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Thanks Roland, I’ll double check all of your suggestions, I thought I’d done all them but it’s most likely my end

Hi Roland, what I meant is Im sure Im doing something wrong not the software lol, I have just had a thought, when the Fenix loads up there is an entry for a Hoppie code to be entered, do I have to put my Hoppie Logon password in there?

Hi Roland , just a quick update, works fine after inputting Hoppie code in fenix configuration. Thanks again for the help.

5 hours ago, sharky44 said:

Hi Roland , just a quick update, works fine after inputting Hoppie code in fenix configuration. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the feedback

Roland